Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
3,528 Posts
Thanks Suzan!

Bisou constantly wags her tail whether she's happy or going for an ankle..her trainer said never to take it as an indication of friendliness.

·
Registered
6,246 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Aww, that was great.
xoxoxoxoxo

ps I hate vaccinations even more so now.
xoxoxoxo

My friend's Bichon became very aggressive after combo booster shots. Nobody made the connection. Thought I was crazy to even suggest it.

·
Registered
3,528 Posts
Just wondering why would they put their dog on Chinese meds??!

No offense to anyone sensitive about Chinese made medication but I live here and I wouldn't even let my dog have Chinese meds!

·
Registered
6,246 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Some dog owners use Traditional Chinese Medicine Practitioners to administer herbal meds. My old Holistic Vet (American) was a Chinese Medicine Practitioner.

·
Registered
3,528 Posts
Some dog owners use Traditional Chinese Medicine Practitioners to administer herbal meds. My old Holistic Vet (American) was a Chinese Medicine Practitioner.
TCM (Traditional Chinese Medicine) is not what I thought they were talking about...I do TCM all the time here and highly recommend (most of) it..but I thought they were talking about Chinese made pharmaceuticals. A lot of fake pharmaceuticals are made in China and India. Not the same as TCM.

PS- I just saw a bbc documentary on the fake pharmaceuticals made here and in India..so that is probably why it was in my head still. When I see "meds", I automatically think of pharmaceuticals and not TCM.

·
Registered
3,899 Posts
Suzan, thanks so much for posting this!! Very interesting!! Bijou does the circle wag all the time. She looks like a helicopter ready to lift off all the time....This also explains Casanova's tail wag when I goto pick him up for a butt wash. I always thought it was weird that he would wag his tail when he knew I was about to get him wet. Now I know it might not be a happy wag!!

·
Premium Member
2,210 Posts
Thanks for sharing. I always love to read your links, very informative and interesting. No circle wags here. But, I did have a small terrier try to attack Cody at the pet store once. It threw me off, because he was wagging his tail when approaching and sniffing Cody.

·
Registered
1,724 Posts
Thanks so much for posting this. It was definately interesting and would explain why my boyfriends grandmas dog bit me and then just wagged her giant tail.. Now I know what she was thinking! ;)

1 - 12 of 12 Posts