Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
270 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My little minis tail doesnt curl. Its straight! Will it ever curl??? what is it doesnt??

·
Registered
270 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Mini is almost 10 weeks old. Her tail is straight.... I remember my 9 month old tail was curled from the beginning.

J

·
0 Posts
My Lacey is 5 months old and her tail is curled. Don't know anything about a straight tail. Maybe you should call or email the breeder and ask her about the tail. Maybe this is a common trait in her/his maltese. Just a thought.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hey,
I am new to this website and I was reading your posts. I am also purchasing a puppy from a breeder in Arkansas and was woundering what the name of the breeder you got your puppy from.

Thanks
Alana

·
Registered
1,176 Posts
Puddles tail has curled since he was 2 weeks old. Kinda like a spring.

I would call the breeder and ask about the parents, if tails curls. Maybe you can surf the web with some information. I have seen other Maltese with straight tails.

·
Registered
2,863 Posts
hopefully there's a breeder that posts about it. i have no idea what their tails look like when they're under 13 weeks. but i remember on Newlyweds: Nick and Jessica simpson...on MTV, they saw someone, it was DivaPups....anyway, their tails were straight. i thought it was weird, but people on MO say that their dogs tails are straight too. anyway, thats the info i have, i hope it helps a little.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts