Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Premium Member
17,343 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just wanted to give you all a chance to say "I told you so". :HistericalSmiley::HistericalSmiley:

Turned my alarm off this morning and fell right back asleep for an additional 4 Hours.:w00t::w00t: Just exhausted -- so I'm taking another day off work.

Yep -- pushing myself too hard. Need to listen to the old body.:angry:

·
Premium Member
20,031 Posts
Yep, listen to that body of yours.....it's telling you to rest. Your boss should understand.

·
Registered
552 Posts
Good for you! I am always a fan of taking time off when you need it--no use pushing yourself if you aren't going to be useful at work anyway. :)

I took half a day this morning to take Dora to the vet for her vaccines and then baby-sat her at home for a little while to make sure she was doing ok. :) Wish I could come in at 11 every day!!

·
Premium Member
24,019 Posts
I just wanted to give you all a chance to say "I told you so". :HistericalSmiley::HistericalSmiley:

Turned my alarm off this morning and fell right back asleep for an additional 4 Hours.:w00t::w00t: Just exhausted -- so I'm taking another day off work.

Na-na-na-na-na-na!:HistericalSmiley: Not that we wanted to be right about this but happy you're listening to your body and us:) If we could, we'd all take shifts at your job to cover for you, but none of us is as organized as you Lynn so we're no help. :blush: Just curl up with your girls and take a little me time.

·
Membership Suspended
2,839 Posts

...and your SM family.
Find a good movie, and snuggle with the girls.:thumbsup:

·
Registered
1,654 Posts
I am glad you listened to your body. If you had pushed yourself, I am afraid you would have gotten sick, hurt, or worse. Relax with the fluffs today my dear.

·
Registered
10,733 Posts
Don't you hate it when your body knows more than your brain?

Taker easier or we'll come over and velcro you to the sofa! All in love of course...

Hugs!

·
Premium Member
10,319 Posts
Hey Lynn, you are doing better than 99% of the people but no matter the age, you just need to take it easy after surgery and heal. Glad you got extra sleep though. Work from home if you can or 1/2 days until Stella (Lynn) gets her groove back!!!!:tender::tender::tender:

·
Registered
13,097 Posts
Lynn.. glad to know you're listening to your body. As I had said you don't want to come this far, doing so well !!, to mess it up by not giving your body the chance to fully heal.
Give yourself a chance to pamper "Lynn"...try it , you just might like it :thumbsup:

·
Registered
17,659 Posts
Good for you! You went back to work way too soon IMO. If you were smart, you'd finish up your treatments and not even think about going back until after the first of the year.

·
Premium Member
24,175 Posts
:hugging::heart:Lynn you are very stubborn, please take a leave of absence till after Christmas, then you'll be back to your ol self. I know I know your not listening:blush: I love you anyways:wub:

·
Registered
7,915 Posts

:aktion033: :aktion033: :aktion033: Good girl :wub: And no I told you so, nope, you did the right thing on your own :thumbsup: And it's not you old body, Miss Lynn, you've been through alot, just get some really good rest. No more pushing it, K?

Hugs,

1 - 19 of 19 Posts