Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
1,176 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
How in the world, do you take good pics of your Malt? How do you get them to stay and sit so well?

Tonight I tried to take some Halloween pics and my spoiled brat would not sit still. I put him up in a chair with a pumpkin and he stood and barked, then laid down with his face looking the wrong way. Got the treats, omg, that was a mistake. He stood and barked like a drug addit wanting a fix.

Want to do some Christmas post cards, but don't think it's going to work.

Got any ideals?

·
Premium Member
8,543 Posts
This picture is cute. I know it's not easy to make them stay still and never look where you want them to look. That's where the digital cameras are great. You can take as many pictures as you want and then discard the ones you don't like.

·
Registered
751 Posts
I wonder how to get pics too. Tucker is all over the place. We either snap his butt or the tip of his tail as the takes off running. He is just a blurr. We have more pictures of our toes, fingers and the bare floor.

What did we do before digital? Sometimes we get so worn out trying to get a picture. The worst part is when he is sitting STILL and you don't have a camera in your hands.

·
Premium Member
13,652 Posts
I have to say that the pictures you have here are very cute

Scooby is the same and I think it must be the flash on my digital that he hates because if I use that camera he always runs away but if I use the camcorder that has no flash he will sit there as if nothing is going on.

·
Registered
17,045 Posts
Before I kinda learned what to do to get Sassy to sit still I used to keep the camer handy and get pictures on her at random, ie when she wa splaying, when she was sleeping, when she was not expecting me to call her name. I have found that putting her on the table where she can't get away works for me.

·
Registered
4,856 Posts
great pics!

1 - 13 of 13 Posts