Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
188 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Here's a link to the story: http://news.yahoo.com/news?tmpl=story&u=/a...at_050817131505

I hope it works.

I saw a bit of footage on this and how the man used his car to run over the duck and even went back to kill more. This is so disturbing. I hope they catch him and he goes to jail for along time. I seriously feel like he is not emotionally connected and it'll be a duck today and a human life tomorrow. I'm so disguted by his actions.

·
Registered
831 Posts
This is so disturbing- Is close to where I live. I've been to that car wash and seen the ducks

I hope he gets caught

·
Registered
7,621 Posts

·
Registered
2,195 Posts
This makes me so angry.
The sentence if caught is not nearly stiff enough!! Should be much more of a penalty.

·
Registered
1,597 Posts
The area where I work is overrun with geese, I watch all day long this time of year and earlier as the babies waddle behind mom and dad. I personally am terrified of birds so as long as I am watching out my office window then I am fine.

So, yesterday I was taken aback when I drove out of the office complex and saw a whole family run down...I began to cry and could not continue to go that way...it had to be a purposeful act, and I want to hear that they caught the **** who did it. How dare people be this cruel. The geese slowly walk all around the area and yes there are times when you have to slow down and wait. To only be concerned with your own time is to me an act of a person who has no business being in our society. Today a bird, tomorrow a child will be in the road in the way.

·
Premium Member
13,652 Posts
I always wonder what makes these cruel people function, it certainly isn't thought for others that's for sure. What did those poor ducks or geese ever do to deserve such a cruel act
I certainly hope these heartless cruel beings get what they so deserve

1 - 9 of 9 Posts