Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner

Talk about twisted

2K views 29 replies 27 participants last post by  mimi2 
#1 ·
#2 ·
That is one sick kid...I know what they should do to him...

#8 ·
And now we start with the legal system....allowing him to get a slap on the wrist...because "hey he only molested the little girls and it was only a dog",
When in reality he should be put away and never be allowed to roam among normal people ever and I do mean ever.

Susan

#15 ·
OMG, that is SICK!! Can anyone say chemical castration?!

-c

#16 ·
ughhh...i am so disgusted. you may think i'm too harsh...but i would be happy to see him get capital punishment. someone like this is not human and should in no way be treated like one. sending him to jail for the rest of his life would not come near the degree of punishment this young man deserves. he raped a dog causing internal bleeding leading to death, can we say sick bastar*?

#19 ·
Originally posted by Carrie@Jun 14 2005, 03:01 PM
OMG, that is SICK!!  Can anyone say chemical castration?! 

-c
<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=72586
[/QUOTE]

Originally posted by ourprettytessa@Jun 14 2005, 03:08 PM
ughhh...i am so disgusted. you may think i'm too harsh...but i would be happy to see him get capital punishment. someone like this is not human and should in no way be treated like one. sending him to jail for the rest of his life would not come near the degree of punishment this young man deserves. he raped a dog causing internal bleeding leading to death, can we say sick bastar*?
<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=72587
[/QUOTE]

Originally posted by mimi2@Jun 14 2005, 03:10 PM
Lock 'em up and throw away the keys.
<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=72588
[/QUOTE]

Originally posted by Airmid+Jun 14 2005, 03:37 PM-->
<!--QuoteBegin-Carrie
@Jun 14 2005, 05:01 PM
OMG, that is SICK!!  Can anyone say chemical castration?! 

-c
<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=72586

You are far too kind. I'd castrate him physically without anesthesia.
<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=72598
[/B][/QUOTE]

I bet if this was the punishment they'd get for such crimes--it wouldn't be happening as much, if at all.......

#20 ·
#21 ·
#23 ·
GROSS!!!!!!!

How pathetic... How low.... How could someone stoop to such a low level in life?

I'm not talking about the poster!!!

I'm talking about the nasty teen who obviously needs some mental help.

#25 ·
Originally posted by clharter@Jun 14 2005, 10:09 PM
How does anyone get so sick. What is worng with him that he would even think of that

<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=72726
[/QUOTE]

You can bet that if he is locked up in the general prison population he will become the boy toy for every pervert there. He will be in living heck for years.

#26 ·
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.