Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
13,404 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Today I get to wear dis pwetty dwess Chwoe handed down to me. I wuv it! It fits perfectwy!
Tank you, Mary!
Mama says there's more so maybe tomorrow I get to try on something else! YAY ME!

Attachments

·
Registered
2,331 Posts
:wub:Cos it me Chwoe, me so happy you wike it and it wit you. Wopefully I full gown now...me mom calls me her wittle chunky monkey..me don't mine dough because she just loves me so much. I wope you wike the others too. Ok Cosy me has to go me mom waid i need to get of de comwuter because she showing the house swoon. Said me may moving Awazona. Have a wood day Cosy.

·
Premium Member
10,319 Posts
She looks up in that camera with that little smile on her face.......Oh Cosy, do you know how cute you are!!! I love your little dress and I can't wait to see the others!!!:wub:

·
Premium Member
6,092 Posts
How generous Mary is. Cosy, you look stunning in that dress!:wub: I could kiss you all day long!:smootch:

·
Banned
1,869 Posts
OK Brit, when I think of Cosy - I think - she's just too everything, too cute, too perfect, too sweet - G-d she's almost like an angel (no pun intended) - perhaps, she is, a real angel . . .

I have never seen such a stunning face (human or fluff) ever. Truly, it's how I feel! Everytime I see Cosy - I want to run to Bonnie’s . . .

"She's out of my league" . . . wow, that's an old tune!

·
Premium Member
10,201 Posts
Cosy, sweetie ... you look as adorable as ever. :wub::wub: And, I love your new dwess that Chwoe sent you. It's also sweet of Awntie Mary to have helped Chwoe send you the pwetty dwess. :wub::wub:

·
Registered
3,528 Posts
Look at her little smile on that perfect widdle face!!! I love it!! Cosy is the ultimate CUTIE!!!!! She could make a paper bag look stylish!! That dress is very very pretty- so much better than a paper bag!! LOL!

·
Premium Member
8,623 Posts
Cosy really is a doll baby. She sure knows how to smile for the camera. :wub:
I love her new dress, that was so nice of Mary. Can't wait to see more!

·
Registered
3,156 Posts
Cosy must have been thrilled to get a package in the mail form Chloe.
She looks very stylish and as adorable as ever! :wub:

·
Registered
3,674 Posts
Ahh, how sweet is that! What a nice thing to do, and Cosy looks beautiful in her new dress! Cosy, you deserve that new dress, as you wear it so well!

·
Registered
1,239 Posts
Cosy, you are such a fashionista :wub: :wub: :wub: we definitely want to see more of you modelling :chili: tell you mommy to hurry and post MORE :thumbsup:

·
Registered
13,404 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
I'll post more as soon as I find out what my daughter did with my camera charger. LOL! Anyone notice how
I'm always losing the charger? It's so frustrating!

1 - 20 of 22 Posts