Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner

1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
7,428 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was at Target last night and noticed they got in a whole bunch of new pet stuff (clothing, beds, bags, bowls, toys, picture frames, etc.). It is really cute stuff.

·
Registered
1,364 Posts
I dont have one near me unfortunately, but we were on a road trip yesterday so I stopped in and got the pink croc bag that saltymalty mentioned in her post the other day. It really is cute! A little too big, and the hook is in a really bad place so I will need to move it, but it wasnt expensive at all. I almost got the big pink cookie\treat jar too but I controlled myself.
It was my first time there, but they did seem to have a good bit of puppy stuff. Even an adorable little carrier from Izaac Mizrahi, but it was way tiny even too small for Phoebe now. Patent with plaid, really cool for those really tinies!

·
Registered
2,319 Posts
Okay, I have a stupid question. Are the dog carriers sold in the department with pet stuff or with the regualr bags stuff? Cause we regularly go to Target (and of course I visit the pet stuff aisle) but I never see any carriers there!

·
Registered
4,035 Posts
I've never seen the pet carriers either, but last week or maybe 2 weeks ago when I was there they were taking apart the whole pet sections and expanding it. Can't wait to see what they've got now!

·
Registered
7,428 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
They area in the pet section. There are like 4 new "lines" of pet stuff (kind of themed). There is like a prince and princess one. I can't remember the others.

·
Registered
1,434 Posts
Originally posted by okw@Apr 11 2005, 12:20 PM
Okay, I have a stupid question.  Are the dog carriers sold in the department with pet stuff or with the regualr bags stuff?  Cause we regularly go to Target (and of course I visit the pet stuff aisle) but I never see any carriers there!
<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=51362
[/QUOTE]

When I was there a week or so ago I saw the bags in the pet isle. They had a lot of really cute pink stuff, but since we have a littleman, all I could do was look
In our Target here in Ct. they had both sides of the isle full of all kinds of clothes, accessories,doggie household items(like the cookie jar) and two syles of bags one very nice one but again it was pink and another one that was black . The black one was the kind that looked like a womans pocketbook and was $24.95 or $24.99. Good price for the bag, it just wasn't the kind I wanted right now, after I get a collection going maybe I will pick it up....hehehe. They had really added to their pet dept. since the last time I had looked

·
Registered
1,364 Posts
The carriers are in the pet section, yes. I was trying to find them in handbags
The black one that I saw was the kind the head hangs out. I am still tring to keep Phoebe's head HIDDEN but even the new pink one she nosed her way out by pushing until the zipper came open (it wasnt too difficult).

That walmart site does show alot more pet stuff than I'm used to seeing there. I used to go there for pads, until Ebay

·
Registered
17,659 Posts
I was in Target this weekend and saw the new pet section. That faux pink croc bag is really cute and you can't beat the price.

Kristi, did you get the bag for Lexi? I know she's about Lady's size and I wondered how she fit in it? It looked like it would be a tight squeeze if I ever wanted to zip the whole thing up. Head hanging out, Lady would be fine.

So I walked away without it - for now!

Just as well. I need to stock up on Frontline, Interceptor and 3V caps this month....!

·
Registered
7,428 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Originally posted by LadysMom@Apr 11 2005, 11:58 AM
I was in Target this weekend and saw the new pet section. That faux pink croc bag is really cute and you can't beat the price.

Kristi, did you get the bag for Lexi? I know she's about Lady's size and I wondered how she fit in it? It looked like it would be a tight squeeze if I ever wanted to zip the whole thing up. Head hanging out, Lady would be fine.

So I walked away without it - for now!

Just as well. I need to stock up  on Frontline, Interceptor and 3V caps this month....!
<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=51382
[/QUOTE]

No I didn't get the bag. I have to be really good for until next fall. I still haven't decided for sure if I'm getting a second puppy, but I'm still saving for it. So with that, the trip to San Diego, and having to buy new spring and summer clothes (none of my old clothes fit) money is a little tight. Oh, and in the fall I will have to buy new winter clothes. Dang I love losing weight but god it gets expensive. So no new things for Lexi for awhile. I will probably get something for her at one of the San Diego pet stores.

·
Registered
101 Posts
Originally posted by okw@Apr 11 2005, 12:20 PM
Okay, I have a stupid question.  Are the dog carriers sold in the department with pet stuff or with the regualr bags stuff?  Cause we regularly go to Target (and of course I visit the pet stuff aisle) but I never see any carriers there!
<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=51362
[/QUOTE]

I have spent hours @ Target drooling over the dog stuff they have. YES! They most definitely has carriers. The small Izic Mizrahi (i know i spelled that wrong) tote is to die for!!! GO CHECK IT OUT!

·
Registered
4,352 Posts
They have gotten a lot of stuff now! We just ran by there after leaving my Father inlaw's. They have more stuff for little girl dogs than boys. The dresses and little jewelry for the little girl's are SOOOOO cute! My husband even got a kick out of the little necklace. They had little polo shirts we almost bought Caese, but didn't yet. We did buy him some 3 Dog Bakery cookies from there though. For you guys htat have little girl babies, definantely go check out the little sun dress and necklace..TOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO cute!!!

·
Registered
7,428 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
They didn't have any metal crates but they did have the pop up kind:

OT: I was looking on Target's site and saw this. Haha!

1 - 20 of 33 Posts