Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Premium Member
13,418 Posts
The border collie is hilarious....but yes weird choice for a dog and there are just too many legs going on.

·
Registered
117 Posts
Hahaha! That is so weird... but also completely awesome. I've been trying to decide what costume to get my baby for halloween and saw some cute cat ones online! Thanks for posting, target DOES have very cute ones!

·
Registered
1,385 Posts
lol!! I had a laugh out of this one. I love how our members are starting to look at Halloween costumes already when it's barely September!

·
Premium Member
2,955 Posts
Hahaha... :HistericalSmiley::HistericalSmiley:! Thanks for the laugh this morning! That squirrel costume is definitely wrong!!!

·
Premium Member
6,469 Posts
I do like target costumes. Last year after Halloween I bought a bumble bee and a devil costume for great prices and they are pretty good quality too. I think Hunter will be the Bumble Bee this year - we shall see.

·
Registered
5,653 Posts
i have to check out the costumes , i saw a cute devil one at old navy , still undecided as to what dolce will be ..

·
Registered
730 Posts
LOL! That costume is so wrong!:unsure:

I love Targets costumes and you can't beat the price. I can't wait until they get them in the stores.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts