Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
7,428 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I went to a Tastefully Simple party last night. OMG! It was so good. Definitely not in the diet but not totally unhealthy. Everything tasted so good.

·
Registered
7,840 Posts
Is that one of those cook everything in 30 minutes things? Or with like only 4 ingredients or something? Seems like someone at church told me somehting about one of those...I may be WAY off...ha ha...

·
Registered
7,428 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
It is something like that. It is gourmat meals, but easy to prepare and HEALTHY!

They have a website you can order from Tastefully Simple.

The Almond Pound Cake is to die for! Oh, and there are tons of recipes on there too.

·
Registered
7,840 Posts
I checked out the site! Looks fabulous! We have one consultant in my town...I may have a party, just to check it out!

·
Registered
7,428 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
It is healthy food, it just isn't low carb. Try EVERYTHING! It is all so good. Get the Almond pound cake. It is so good! I only got 1 box but if I wasn't on the diet I would have gotten more. My boss got 4 boxes and is thinking of getting more. She is going to have another party in May to restock.

·
Registered
1,812 Posts
Mmm.. that stuff sounded tasty! We have one consultant here, I may have to drop her a note and see if she'll do a party for us.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts