Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner

Teaco's cute dresses!!!!!

1K views 24 replies 13 participants last post by  HollyHobbie 
Originally posted by MalteseJane@Aug 9 2005, 09:18 PM
Ohhh they are so cute. It makes wish again Alex was a girl. Why aren't there any cute clothes for boys ?
<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=88984
[/QUOTE]
Well give me a little time I am going to put my skills togather an see what I can make for my boys. Just hang on I am about to drum up something for the boys in my house. Will show when I get it in the making. Of course have to get tlunn to post them for me. Thanks so much for putting my pictures up I am not the brightest thing at doing that.
Teaco

I just take the time might have several fluffs on my lap while I am sewing and several stringing out the lace fabric thread you name it.
Oh they keep quite busy in the sewing room with me sometimes It looks like a tonado hit it when I get ready to come out of there. Trust me no dull moment around our house sometimes it is even busy at night when the kidz gets to barking carring on.
Teaco

Originally posted by paris+Aug 11 2005, 11:06 AM-->
Originally posted by Teaco@Aug 11 2005, 10:08 AM
<!--QuoteBegin-paris
@Aug 11 2005, 09:49 AM
Teaco, where in Oklahoma do you live?
<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=89390

I live approx 55 miles SW of Enid Oklahoma and about 45 miles SE of Woodward. I am out in the boonies. I have a son that lives in Pampa Tx that is about 3 hr drive from my place. And you
Teaco
<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=89399

[/QUOTE]
Even though I have lived in Texas most of my life, I call myself an "okie". I was born in Ada and before moving to Texarkana, we lived in Elk City. Most of my dad's family is from Lawton. He also has two brothers who live in Tulsa. My mom lives in Pampa.

<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=89422
[/B][/QUOTE]
I been a Okie all my life. Small world uh, I can't imagine myself ever moving out of Ok. this is home to me. I know where Elk City is quite well one of my fur boys lives there. I know where Tulsa is to. Now I am not a city person at all don't drive in large city very well at all, Always been a farm gal all my life.
TEaco

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.