Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner

Teaco's cute dresses!!!!!

1K views 24 replies 13 participants last post by  HollyHobbie 
Cute dresses! When do you have time to sew with all of your babies running around?

Teaco, where in Oklahoma do you live?

Originally posted by Teaco+Aug 11 2005, 10:08 AM-->
<!--QuoteBegin-paris
@Aug 11 2005, 09:49 AM
Teaco, where in Oklahoma do you live?
<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=89390
I live approx 55 miles SW of Enid Oklahoma and about 45 miles SE of Woodward. I am out in the boonies. I have a son that lives in Pampa Tx that is about 3 hr drive from my place. And you
Teaco
<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=89399
[/B][/QUOTE]
Even though I have lived in Texas most of my life, I call myself an "okie". I was born in Ada and before moving to Texarkana, we lived in Elk City. Most of my dad's family is from Lawton. He also has two brothers who live in Tulsa. My mom lives in Pampa.

Originally posted by HollyHobbie@Aug 11 2005, 12:16 PM
OK so jumping in here to (uninvited but with all that southern hospiality thats cool right? LOL)

I am an okie also. Lived here my whole life. I grew up about an hour and half west of Texarkana just across the line.

I left for college came to Durant which is about an hour south of Ada and married a local boy and thats who I came here. LOL

I grew up in the boonies and NEVER AGAIN. LOL I love the city. Durant is real big like Tulsa or OK City but its a nice town and growning fast. It is the fastest growning town in oklahoma right now.

I love the Tulsa area so pretty.

I don't get to Tulsa much though I don't know anyone there and pretty much everythign they have there they  have in Dallas which is like an hour 1/2 away.

I took my kids to Bell's amusement park this summer. They loved it. (not that except anyone but Traci to get a flash from the past from that lol)

ok I guess I'm finished with my interupting now hehehe
<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=89447
[/QUOTE]
haha...we go through Durant when we go to Lake Texhoma. Will possibly being coming your way around Sept. 10. I also have a step-sister who lives in Durant. What a small world we live in! :D

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.