Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner

Teaco's cute dresses!!!!!

1K views 24 replies 13 participants last post by  HollyHobbie 
OK so jumping in here to (uninvited but with all that southern hospiality thats cool right? LOL)

I am an okie also. Lived here my whole life. I grew up about an hour and half west of Texarkana just across the line.

I left for college came to Durant which is about an hour south of Ada and married a local boy and thats who I came here. LOL

I grew up in the boonies and NEVER AGAIN. LOL I love the city. Durant is real big like Tulsa or OK City but its a nice town and growning fast. It is the fastest growning town in oklahoma right now.

I love the Tulsa area so pretty.

I don't get to Tulsa much though I don't know anyone there and pretty much everythign they have there they have in Dallas which is like an hour 1/2 away.

I took my kids to Bell's amusement park this summer. They loved it. (not that except anyone but Traci to get a flash from the past from that lol)

ok I guess I'm finished with my interupting now hehehe

oh wow thats cool....yes Lake Texoma is nice....and close. My hubby and I like to play on one of the golf courses there.

I love Durant its a nice town. Hope your step-sister likes it here.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.