Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1,672 Posts
I "googled" American Kennels after the quote about the attorney saying they were not a "fly by night operation". So? Doesn't mean they don't sell puppymill dogs and when a pet store advertises "teeny-tiny teacup" as a specialty that's a big red "X". This is what came up:

Pet Supplies
In business for 50 years, this high-end pet store sells only purebred puppies and kittens, alongside a slew of supplies such as designer collars (up to $200), imported perfumes, and carrying cases. Rare breeds such as Cuban Havanese, French bulldogs, and teeny-tiny teacup Yorkies are their specialty (all dogs and cats start at $499).

·
Registered
1,040 Posts
Well I am thinking her first mistake was buying from a pet store then falling for the teacup statis...

·
Premium Member
21,482 Posts
Originally posted by Pico's Parent@May 10 2005, 03:27 PM
I "googled" American Kennels after the quote about the attorney saying they were not a "fly by night operation".  So?  Doesn't mean they don't sell puppymill dogs and when a pet store advertises "teeny-tiny teacup" as a specialty that's a big red "X".  This is what came up:

Pet Supplies
In business for 50 years, this high-end pet store sells only purebred puppies and kittens, alongside a slew of supplies such as designer collars (up to $200), imported perfumes, and carrying cases. Rare breeds such as Cuban Havanese, French bulldogs, and teeny-tiny teacup Yorkies are their specialty (all dogs and cats start at $499).
<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=61385
[/QUOTE]

Disgusting.....

·
Registered
1,672 Posts
Lady's Mom, do you agree with me that that owner is full of S**T? What a crock! And they don't even get INTO the puppymill breeding pair issues. I wish some of these Hollywood Pop Tarts would spend some of their PR campaigning against puppymills. If they Loooove their pets so much they would surely care about this issue.

Aargh! i get so disgusted.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts