Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
939 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hi all i ordered from kings whole sale some evil greenies i saw a white cream there called BIO_cream for white show dogs and i bought some it is all natural and when i clean the boys face i put a dab of it on and it works its all natural i thought i would share

·
Registered
1,176 Posts
Do you have any before and after pics of their faces.

I have purchased so much stuff that didn't work on the tear stains, hate to added to my collection.
But, I am always willing to buy that perfect one that works!!

·
Registered
1,176 Posts
Our tear staining is not as bad now. Maybe it was the teething.

But as JMM has taught me, we wash / clean face daily and use eye cleanser 3 times a week.

·
Registered
1,008 Posts
I thought that stuff was like makeup that just covered the stains? maybe i am thinking of a differnt product though

·
Registered
2,004 Posts
I went to Ren's yesterday and picked this up. I put some on chelsey and maybe I put to much she looks like a dog with a bad makup job. she's not looking pretty right now. So I have to wash it off. How much do you use and does it prevent the tears from staining the coat.

·
Registered
939 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Originally posted by Chelsey@Mar 31 2005, 09:41 AM
I went to Ren's yesterday and picked this up.  I put some on chelsey and maybe I put to much  she looks like a dog with a bad makup job.  she's not looking pretty right now.  So I have to wash it off.  How much do you use and does it prevent the tears from staining the coat.
<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=47738
[/QUOTE]
Hi i just put a very small dab and rub it in

·
Registered
17,659 Posts
Sounds similiar to using a dab of Walmart's brand of Desitin someone here recommended. I tried it, but found it seemed to attract dirt and dust and Lady's under eye area looked dingy.

I find the best thing is to clean the area with a wet cotton ball with a drop of Absolutely Natural shampoo every day and brush a little cornstarch on to keep it dry. Lady's tearing is from allergies, so it's not that reddish stain, though. (I read that was yeast growing from the face being damp.) I've been using Collyrium eyewash for the past few days and it really seems to be soothing her eyes (pollen has started here) and helping the tearing.

I was spoiled because she never had any tearing until she developed inhaled allergies 2 years ago.

·
Registered
2,004 Posts
Yeah , I 'm just being stuborn trying not to order anymore stuff from the internet... the shiping is just to much. But with all the money I have used lately does not make sence.
I'm going to have to give in an by the absoluly on the net. Since chelsy had her eyes ducts flush with spay she's had so much staining. I'm sure it is from the pain of the spay.
In a cuple days I take her back to the vet.

·
Registered
2,004 Posts
Originally posted by Denise&Chico+Mar 31 2005, 02:30 PM-->
<!--QuoteBegin-Chelsey
@Mar 31 2005, 09:41 AM
I went to Ren's yesterday and picked this up.  I put some on chelsey and maybe I put to much  she looks like a dog with a bad makup job.  she's not looking pretty right now.  So I have to wash it off.  How much do you use and does it prevent the tears from staining the coat.
<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=47738
Hi i just put a very small dab and rub it in

<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=47844
[/B][/QUOTE]

I think i put to much..

·
Registered
17,659 Posts
Originally posted by Chelsey@Mar 31 2005, 02:06 PM
Yeah , I 'm just being stuborn trying not to order anymore stuff from the internet... the shiping is just to much.  But with  all the money I have used lately does not make sence.
I'm going to have to give in an by the absoluly on the net.  Since chelsy had her eyes ducts flush with spay she's had so much staining.  I'm sure it is from the pain of the spay.
In a cuple days I take her back to the vet.
<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=47852
[/QUOTE]

That's the only problem with the Ab Nat shampoo. It's not in catalogues so you have to buy it directly from them and pay a separate shipping and handling for just one item. I usually like to order many items from the same company (I keep a running list) so it's worth the s&h.

The good news is that the bottle will last forever if you just use it on faces. My last bottle lasted for a year and 1/2. It really is good stuff.

·
Registered
1,008 Posts
Originally posted by Denise&Chico+Mar 28 2005, 11:17 AM-->
<!--QuoteBegin-Lilly521
@Mar 24 2005, 10:58 PM
I thought that stuff was like makeup that just covered the stains? maybe i am thinking of a differnt product though
<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=46187
LILLYS MOM~ yOU ARE RIGHT IT IS LIKE A ALL NATURAL MAKE UP I USE ALITTLE AFTER A BATH AND IT WORKS NICLEY

<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=46805
[/B][/QUOTE]

Alright i have seen that stuff at pet stores around here.....btw my name is Lilly my dogs name is Sunny

·
Registered
9,288 Posts
[/QUOTE]

It is like a waterless shampoo. It isn't really a replacement for the shampoo for baths, but you can definately spray it on the coat as a waterless shampoo and spray it on a cotton ball to clean tear stains. I have found it effective at slightly fading stains over time if you stop the cause.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts