Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My Maltese, Sugar had the worst problem with tear staining. I had tried so many products and nothing worked. Her face had gotten so bad with the red from the tear staining. I wanted to share the name of a product that completely cleared it and she now has a beautiful white face again. It is called OcuBright and can only be bought through a vet. It’s like a treat for Sugar. She is very picky and happily she loves it. If you are having the same problem with your baby, don’t hesitate to have your vet order this for you.

·
Super Moderator
10,248 Posts
Several years ago the FDA banned tylosin in dogs for tear stains which is why Angel Eyes and other brands removed it from their formulas. I would use this only with extreme caution.

·
Registered
3 Posts
My Maltese, Sugar had the worst problem with tear staining. I had tried so many products and nothing worked. Her face had gotten so bad with the red from the tear staining. I wanted to share the name of a product that completely cleared it and she now has a beautiful white face again. It is called OcuBright and can only be bought through a vet. It’s like a treat for Sugar. She is very picky and happily she loves it. If you are having the same problem with your baby, don’t hesitate to have your vet order this for you.
Thank you! I will check into this!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts