Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner

Teddy's daddy

2K views 34 replies 33 participants last post by  samsonsmom 
#1 ·
Hi,

I am brand new here and this is my first post. My user name is staciwes. My name is Wes (age 46) and my wife is Staci (age 41). Our 15 month old (totally spoiled) maltese is Teddy. We adopted Teddy at the age of 11 weeks on Halloween 2005.

We have been married ten years and don't have any children. Teddy has become the child we never had and we could not be happier to have him. Teddy is a very well-behaved little boy malt with an occassion bit of rambunctiousness - which we love. A lot of our activities and interests center around Teddy. We enjoy watching TV with Teddy in our laps (or laying next to our neck). :D

Teddy shares our queen size bed and allows us to sleep next to him on the edge of the bed. :lol:

We look forward to getting to know the people here and their malts.

IN MALTS WE TRUST,
WES & TEDDY

#4 ·

#6 ·
Staciwes and Teddy,

So glad you found us...I have missed seeing your posts and look forward to hearing all about your Teddy since i have been gone from the other site.

I do beleive that there is a typo in your post...didn't you get your Teddy in 2004. I remember well. Last I heard you were planning his birthday party. How did that go.

Welcome to SM - so glad you are joining us.

#13 ·
WhoooHooooooo!!!! Wes, Staci, and Teddy have arrived!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   

You will see many familiar faces here, Wes[/B]
Welcome! I'm so glad you've found us. I've enjoyed your posts from MO.

I think you'll like it here. I'm sure you've noticed there's more freedom on what we can post here plus the speed the replies are posted.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.