Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
802 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Max is four months right now and teethiing. I found a few good teethers at PetSmart, but I have been buying baby teething rings. I got one with the textured rubber and another water filled that I refrigerate.
I notice him using the rubber textured one often...I guess it can massage his gums.

Anyone else that has used them?

·
Registered
802 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Lexi and Nikki love the Nylabone Dental bone. It is blue and has little nubs all over it.[/B]

yeah, these teethers have the little nubs too...the are semi hard rubber. He seems to like them. He didn't like the chicken flavored smooth nylabone. I am going to see if I can find the one you are talking about. Some of the chew bones in PetSmart seem to big for his tiny mouth. He loves gumming my finger back by his non existand molars...so, I figured he needed something thin and strong.

·
Registered
7,840 Posts
Brinkley and Neyland both loved the bacon flavored Nylabone edibles.

·
Registered
2,474 Posts
Lexi and Nikki love the Nylabone Dental bone. It is blue and has little nubs all over it.[/B]

Wilson is scared of his! Every time I take it out- he carefully approaches it, stops two feet from it , stretches way out to sniffs it- then his hair will brush across one of the nubs and he back peddles, and then tries to bury it.

·
Registered
2,801 Posts

Ruby loves it too!

Wilson is scared of his! Every time I take it out- he carefully approaches it, stops two feet from it , stretches way out to sniffs it- then his hair will brush across one of the nubs and he back peddles, and then tries to bury it.

[/B]

·
Registered
802 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
This is Max's favorite thing to chew:

1 - 8 of 8 Posts