Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
7,840 Posts
Depending on the time, I would be interested...
Who is Olga

·
Registered
7,486 Posts
olga is okw

·
Registered
7,840 Posts
Oh-

Sorry-

·
Registered
478 Posts
Sounds Great to me!!!

Question??? Can a Kentuckian come to a TN meet? Hope I don't have to bring my maltese though, but I will bring some really good pictures!

Scott

PS: PLEASE keep me updated! My email address is [email protected]

·
Registered
7,840 Posts
Originally posted by scottchelf@May 22 2005, 07:30 PM
Sounds Great to me!!!

Question???  Can a Kentuckian come to a TN meet?  Hope I don't have to bring my maltese though, but I will bring some really good pictures!

Scott

PS:  PLEASE keep me updated!  My email address is [email protected]
<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=64348
[/QUOTE]

Why wouldn't you bring your maltese?

·
Registered
3,483 Posts
LucyLou--I didnt know you were a Tennessian!
I'd love to have a maltese meetup!

·
Registered
3,483 Posts
Hey, you have any idea around when you think the meetup might be? I really would love to see everyone and their babies!!!!

·
Registered
2,942 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I'm not from Tennessee, but I spend a good bit of time there as my best friend lives in the Nashville area. I've been emailing Olga, and I hope to meet her when she is back in Nashville. I'm open to any time that is convenient to her. Since she is a med student, her schedule is probably going to be hectic.
Maybe we could make Nashville, Tennesse a meeting place for those in surrounding areas--like our Kentucky poster.

·
Registered
7,840 Posts
Sound like great fun!!!

Only if my Brink behaves.
Buttercup and I were talking...(oh I mean ButterCLOUD...
) ...and I would hate for my dog aggressive baby to ruin it for me...

Just let us know as soon as you and Olga can figure out a date...my summer is filling up quick. I would want to get that on the schedule if at all possible. :D

·
Registered
2,319 Posts
I missed this thread earlier!! Thank you Faye for starting it.

I can probably meet sometime in the last week of June. Or sometime in August or September would also work. Only in July I really can't since I will be on the most important rotation of the year. Also, I won't really know my schedule down to days since we only get days off when we are told its okay by our residents or attendings. So you may want to plan a date and then I will dave to let you know later if I can make it.

But I have to warn everyone in advance that Miko has become really nutty since not being able to go outside for 5 weeks. He barks at everyone and just acts horrible!! So you may want to rethink having us there!!!

Thanks again!

·
Registered
3,483 Posts
Originally posted by tlunn@May 24 2005, 06:55 AM
Sound like great fun!!! 

Only if my Brink behaves. 
Buttercup and I were talking...(oh I mean ButterCLOUD...

)
Yeah! Like that was really a MISAKE!

Hmmm, 4 crazy maltese at a meetup together...HMMMM Sounds interesting. I do plan on walking them and tiring them out like crazy so that'll help a little too.

Aug and Sept are bad for me.

Mid-End of June is fine w/me and July is cool too.

·
Registered
7,840 Posts
Mostly July is good for me...June and August are out for the most part...unless I know the date and can sqeeeeeeeze it in ahead of time...

1 - 13 of 13 Posts