Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
1,654 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well just like sweet Sophia we went to the Petsmart Howl-o-ween and won second place for the T's costumes. I got them both from GW Little. Terra was a princess and Triniti was Prince Charming.

I also converted our old wooden wagon into a carriage (although someone said it looked more like a sleigh.). What do you think, Pat?

Here are the T's waiting outside while the kids and I dress up the wagon:

Here is the ratty old wagon I used:

Took the wood off and replaced with foam poster board:

My oldest daughter cutting more foam board:

Terra saying, "Is it ready yet?"

Here is the wagon aka prince and princess carriage:

The Prince and Princess:

The T's, My youngest daughter and son:

Touring around Petsmart:

Princess Terra:

Me while the judging was going on:

The first place winners...corgis dressed as raggedy ann and andy:

The T's and their prize for second place...greenies pill pockets. woo hoo! lol :HistericalSmiley:

Pictures we bought from petsmart:

My oldest 2 with Prince Triniti:

The T's in their carriage:

And Princess Terra and my younger 2 kiddos:

·
Premium Member
8,623 Posts
Those pups look adorable all dressed up. I think you were robbed! That's a first place if I've ever seen one. :thumbsup:

·
Premium Member
24,019 Posts
The Royal Family was robbed :angry::angry: Your costumes and carriage/sled were so much better than the first place winners. What a great job you did. I love that it was a family endeavor. Your kids are so cute and beautiful. I just loved those photos you posted and am sure Pat will flip over them.:aktion033::aktion033:

·
Premium Member
8,521 Posts
I agree with the others and think you should have gotten 1st place instead of 2nd. What a great job everyone did on the carriage and the pups look so cute. :) You have a beautiful furkid and skinkid family.:wub:

·
Registered
3,528 Posts
I LOVE all those photos! The carriage turned out fantastic and the they really look like a prince and princess in there. Your children are crazy cute too!! I love that ladybug outfit and the cowboy boots!! Too adorable!!

·
Registered
590 Posts
Yes I agree you should have won 1st place. But they are adorable in their outfits.

·
Registered
5,653 Posts
congrats !! even though the raggedy an n andy were cute , i think u definitely should have won 1st place... u had the whole set up !! adorable , ur kids are beautiful.

·
Premium Member
2,210 Posts
Congratulations! Yep, I agree with the others...first place winners in my book, too. The carriage looks great! I, too, love how it was a family endeavor. All your kids...skin and fur look great and such cute costumes! :aktion033:

·
Premium Member
15,201 Posts
WOHOO!!! there are the pictures that I've been waiting for last weekend (when you told me that you were up to this event) ^_^ TOTALLY LOVE them! what a beautiful family and adorable malts and fun and creative idea!!! you deserve the biggest prize ;)

Thanks so much for sharing

hugs
Kat

1 - 16 of 16 Posts