Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
1,654 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Thank you so much SS Elves! The T's and I love everything! I do hope my original SS is doing alright..and I appreciate their effort.

Now on with the show!

·
Premium Member
8,521 Posts
Great Job Secret Elves. I'm so glad that the T's loved their pressie and we got to see the baby T's, it doesn't get much better than that! :)

·
Banned
1,869 Posts
Kelly,

The fluffs, all five of them, are so darn cute! I'm glad that the "T's" had a good time opening their gifts. They sure did find somethin' yummy in their parcel.

The puppies look so mature now, wow, they grow fast! Very sweet.

·
Premium Member
6,086 Posts
So adorable!:wub: My, the babies have gotten big and chubby!:HistericalSmiley: I loved your video reveal. The Ts' look like they are having a good time...:blush: Merry Christmas!

·
Premium Member
8,623 Posts
I really loved the pictures! Great job on the slide show and captions!:thumbsup:
Those pups are adorable :wub: and I'm so glad Triniti and Terra are enjoying their SS elf gifts.
Merry Christmas!!

·
Registered
2,331 Posts
Terra and Triniti received great presents...Just love their new outfits...but seems they really love the flossies!!! The pups sure are adorable:wub:

·
Premium Member
17,343 Posts
Kelly -- that's not all. There are 3 more boxes on the way from SM Elves. :)

Gosh but Triniti and Terra looked happy -- and the puppies have grown sooooooooooooooo much. They just adorable.

·
Premium Member
24,019 Posts
OMG - what a great slide show Kelly. Just adorable. I love you whole gang.:wub::wub: Great toys, even the "dead" fox :w00t: and terrific healthy treats. And don't you just love the harness vest? It's so easy to suit them up in them.:chili: And little Terra is such a sweet mom. She looks tired from having the kids bother her all the time. I would give her a massage for Christmas. And those three precious angels are so cute -- did anyone toot?:smrofl: Great caption. I love little Lucky the most. I have a feeling those little ones will get spoiled big time for their first Christmas!! A great reveal, terrific gifts by the elves and more to come from what Lynn says.:aktion033:

·
Registered
5,653 Posts
Omg how sweet , im so glad that the ss elves came thru . What great pressies... N the tiny pups ooo how cute

·
Registered
590 Posts
Kelly such a good job on the video. So fun that the T's got their prezzies from the secret elves...cool. Oh and the puppies are so cute (the toot made me laugh). Wow so big already too and they make a cute family..

·
Premium Member
4,130 Posts
awww, Tera and Trinity look so happy with all their pressies!!
those 3 babies are sooooo cute!!:wub::wub::wub:
great job SS elves!!

·
Premium Member
4,906 Posts
What a great reveal Kelly. Terra and Triniti are so cute and had such fun with their gifts. Boy do they love those flossies. Very nice harness vest and dress and toys too. The puppies are so adorable. You did a great job on the slideshow. Merry Christmas.

·
Premium Member
20,031 Posts
Kelly -- that's not all. There are 3 more boxes on the way from SM Elves. :)

Gosh but Triniti and Terra looked happy -- and the puppies have grown sooooooooooooooo much. They just adorable.

Three more boxes?!!! Wow Wee!!! Looks like this is a VERY GOOD Christmas for the "T"'s this year!!!

Loved the slide show. how do you do that? The puppies are so darn adorable I almost can't stand it...so glad we got to see them too. :aktion033:

·
Premium Member
596 Posts
Puppies

Momma could sure use the presents after all the NURSING :w00t::w00t: I have some very small shirts I would like to give you they are almost new! Feel free to PM with your address and I will send them your way! :chili::chili::chili:

1 - 20 of 22 Posts