Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Super Moderator
10,334 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Those of you who've been around for a long time know that Sweetness and Tessa were my life and that I had to say goodbye to Sweetness in April. I've been keeping an eye on rescues coming into AMAR and Northcentral Maltese Rescue, and in November a little cutie caught my eye. She was a stray who had been turned into Milwaukee Animal Control and pulled a few days later by Northcentral Maltese Rescue. She's estimated to be 5 - 8 years old, is a mix of some sort (likely Maltese and poodle) and has been used for breeding. After NMR took care of treatment for fleas, shaving out mats, spay, and dental, on December 4 this little one got a new name and a new life at our house. And Tessa approves with 3 paws up.

Meet Josephine March I loved the book Little Women) aka Josie. (She's the one on the right in the pic.) She is an absolute love, plays with her toys all day long, snuggles up with Tessa, and has captured our hearts!
Dog White Carnivore Dog supply Dog breed

·
Premium Member
Sandi-- w/Kitzel (Kitzi) & Lisel (Lisi)
17,982 Posts
What a special little girl who was "destined" to come into your lives at this time! She is so lucky as well! Happy Days are here again!

·
Registered
3,806 Posts
What a wonderful way to start the Holidays with your new little Josie!! And I am sure that Tessa and Josie are the the best buddies as well. So happy for you and thanks for sharing that beautiful picture and the wonderful news.

·
Premium Member
Pat & Maggie (& Casey too!)
1,667 Posts
So precious. What a beautiful little girl. I love her name.

·
Super Moderator
Walter & Casper with Lucky (forever in my heart).
10,086 Posts
Welcome Josie, what a special gift. She is adorable.

·
Registered
Kathy & Pipper
6,119 Posts
Congratulations. I'm so happy for you and Tessa and happy for Josie that she has a wonderful home.

·
Registered
31 Posts
Those of you who've been around for a long time know that Sweetness and Tessa were my life and that I had to say goodbye to Sweetness in April. I've been keeping an eye on rescues coming into AMAR and Northcentral Maltese Rescue, and in November a little cutie caught my eye. She was a stray who had been turned into Milwaukee Animal Control and pulled a few days later by Northcentral Maltese Rescue. She's estimated to be 5 - 8 years old, is a mix of some sort (likely Maltese and poodle) and has been used for breeding. After NMR took care of treatment for fleas, shaving out mats, spay, and dental, on December 4 this little one got a new name and a new life at our house. And Tessa approves with 3 paws up.

Meet Josephine March I loved the book Little Women) aka Josie. (She's the one on the right in the pic.) She is an absolute love, plays with her toys all day long, snuggles up with Tessa, and has captured our hearts! View attachment 275863

Meet Josephine March I loved the book Little Women) aka Josie. (She's the one on the right in the pic.) She is an absolute love, plays with her toys all day long, snuggles up with Tessa, and has captured our hearts! View attachment 275863
Congratulations! So sweet - a basket of Love.

·
Premium Member
4,938 Posts
Maggie I’m so happy for you and Tessa. By the photo I’d say they’re getting along. I love the reason you chose Josie’s name.
She’s a lucky girl with a great Mom and sister. ❤

1 - 10 of 10 Posts