Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
226 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hey guys,

so i have been practicing topknots on my baby for awhile but she really just will not stay remotely still!
i have tried doing it after she has ran outside like crazy so hopefully from being worn out she would just let me do my thing! but NO!
the only thing that distracts her is a greenie! so a greenie IT IS!
hope you like these. tell me what you think. am i doing it right? i just received my bows from bowsbyval, they are really beautiful! you can find them on ebay!

love,

tessa and mom

·
Registered
226 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Originally posted by maltlover@May 11 2005, 02:42 PM
You did a very good job, perrrrfect top knot i love it. They look sooo cute with the bows. I have tons of bows from val arent they the best? How old is Tessa??
<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=61682
[/QUOTE]

i can't wait to order more bows from her!!! thanks for the encouragement on the top knots, i really am trying. sometimes they are too far back or to close to her face, it's hard to make them perfect. tessa is 15 weeks old tomorrow!!!!!!!

·
Registered
1,008 Posts
She looks great! I cant wait till Sunny's hair grows back in for a top knot they look so cute like that.

·
Registered
1,122 Posts
AWWWWW! What a cutie! Great job with the bow! Before you know it, she'll be still enough for two

·
Registered
3,010 Posts
Tessa looks soooo cute!!
You did a great job!
I still can't seem to master them very well and I have 2 small daughters! You'd think I'd have it down pat by now!!
geeezz

·
Registered
7,840 Posts
What a beautiful "Girl"....

·
Registered
7,621 Posts
Great job!! She looks adorable!

-c

1 - 20 of 22 Posts