Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Super Moderator
10,333 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hewwo Aunties! It’s me, Tessa. Me 'n Sweetness helped Mommy finish shopping for our Secret Santa buddies and we’re vewy excited!

We bin watchin’ da morning news while Mommy gets weady for work and dey bin talkin’ bout sumtin called Pay to Pway Politics. It got me tinkin’. We doesn’t know wut Politics is, be we can certainwy pway and if we wuz to get paid . . . :w00t:

So here’s how I tink it’s s’posed to work: I gots sumtin’ of value – I know wut’s in dese here piles of Secret Santa pressies and I know da names of the buddies dey’re going to.

For Buddy #1

And for Buddy #2

You, too, can have dis same information and see if dey’re going to your house! Dat’s da pway part. Da pay part is treats – preferably Zukes or Charlee Bear. Send dem to . . . oops. Mommy’s coming. :new_shocked:Gotta go!

·
Premium Member
24,028 Posts
Tywer: Tess, you aw going to get in big twubble.:w00t: Don't you know da special pawt of de Secwet Santa is da Secwet Pawt. :unsure: I tink if you weveal who your buddies aw, de only pay yaw going to get is having to Pay de Piper...and I don't mean da cute Mawtese named Piper on SM. :new_shocked: I tink you have to give up dis cwazy scheme. You don't want to wand in jail wike Aolani, do you?:police: Yaw too cute to be jaiwboids.
P:S Next time ask yaw mommy to wap the pwesents in cleah cewephane wap. Wuv you boaf, Tywer.

·
Registered
3,790 Posts
OMG!!! SO close!!!!

Tywer: Tess, you aw going to get in big twubble.:w00t: Don't you know da special pawt of de Secwet Santa is da Secwet Pawt. :unsure: I tink if you weveal who your buddies aw, de only pay yaw going to get is having to Pay de Piper...and I don't mean da cute Mawtese named Piper on SM. :new_shocked: I tink you have to give up dis cwazy scheme. You don't want to wand in jail wike Aolani, do you?:police: Yaw too cute to be jaiwboids.
P:S Next time ask yaw mommy to wap the pwesents in cleah cewephane wap. Wuv you boaf, Tywer.

Sue! You are too funny! And I agree, celephane is the way to go ;)

·
Premium Member
6,469 Posts
Tessa - if yaw tell me dos pressies are coming to my house den I can twell you who yaw Swecwet Santa is. I know da tree gwirls who wive in da house witf da wist and dey too wike tweats. We can all help eachowfer out. Wight?!?

PS. Don't twell my mom I wroted dis and I won't twell yours - dweal?!?

·
Super Moderator
10,333 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Hunter - you must've been wistening to da newcaster talk about Illinois politics too!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts