Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1,422 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
If it wasn't for SM I would be falling asleep at work today. I stayed up so late waiting to see which direction Michigan went... I only made it till around 2:15 then went to bed... I was addicted to the TV last night.

AND....

Going back on an old post here... I joined Weight Watchers yesterday... so I'm offiially a weight watcher!! I had a rather large surgery over the summer and for one reason or another I just can get the weight off that I put on from the month and a half of bed rest after...

So, I guess, thank goodness for SM and my new Weight Watcher books!! I just love being organized and planning what I am going to eat for the day!

·
Registered
7,840 Posts
Originally posted by nataliecmu@Nov 3 2004, 10:08 AM
If it wasn't for SM I would be falling asleep at work today. I stayed up so late waiting to see which direction Michigan went... I only made it till around 2:15 then went to bed... I was addicted to the TV last night. 

AND....

Going back on an old post here... I joined Weight Watchers yesterday... so I'm offiially a weight watcher!! I had a rather large surgery over the summer and for one reason or another I just can get the weight off that I put on from the month and a half of bed rest after...

So,  I guess, thank goodness for SM and my new Weight Watcher books!! I just love being organized and planning what I am going to eat for the day! 

<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=14617
[/QUOTE]

Good luck!!
My advice..(being a fellow WW'er...make small goals for yourself...and reward yourself with something besides food...ha ha) When you fall off the horse...don't fret and get back on!!! Let us know how it goes...we need to start a Weight loss thread for all of us on a diet for support and updates!!!

·
Registered
162 Posts
Congrats on the Weight Watchers! I need to start watching my weight again! Hello, tight jeans!
haha
I was also up late last night waiting to see what would happen with Ohio! Silly me, thinking they might, just might call it last night. Poo. I stayed up until 3:15 or so for nithing. This site is also keeping me from falling asleep. :lol:

OH, and 7 MORE DAYS, if you don't count today (which i never do! haha) until Coconut comes to be with me! Just had to shout it out!
I never count "todays" in my countdowns! Especially in countdowns for Christmas. My sister and i always make a big deal out of Christmas Eve Eve! And i'm 25, and she's 35! hahaha. Christmas Eve Eve is a very important day!

Sorry to go so far off track! I'm bored. :lol:

1 - 4 of 4 Posts