Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Premium Member
6,469 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
As we all know poor little Lucy has been having a tough time of it and has been down at Tuffs while her mom has been making sure her big brother Barron was taken care of back at home. Despite all her worry for little Lucy - Allie continued to pay close attention to the ongoings of all of us.

Specifically, Allie was concerned about Hunter's teeth and was so thoughtful and sent Hunter a "chilly bone" to hopefully help heal his teething pain. This truly shows what a kind person Allie is - to think of others while there is so much going on with her own.

So Allie, Thank You for the love you have for my little guy and the concern you show for him. You are such a dear friend to us!:wub: :hugging:

:heart: Erin & Hunter

·
Premium Member
24,019 Posts
That's so thoughtful with all that's going on these last few days. Allie, you've got a heart of gold. And Erin, did you hear anything from the second vet about Hunter's teeth? I was just looking for your thread on it when I saw this.

·
Premium Member
24,175 Posts
:hugging:Erin that brought tears to my eyes, that's what SM is all about, loving one another, Allie is a special gift to SM and so are you:hugging:

·
Registered
7,273 Posts
Allie is an amazing person! Truly she is! With all that is going on she still did that. Hunter man...you are loved!

·
Registered
7,915 Posts
Oh how sweet of Allie, yup she is a gift to SM and does have a heart of gold. Sure hope Hunter's pain and gum issues resolve soon Erin. And I bet that chilly bone helped the little guy.

·
Premium Member
3,223 Posts
What a thoughtful thing to do. :heart:

:hugging:Erin that brought tears to my eyes, that's what SM is all about, loving one another, Allie is a special gift to SM and so are you:hugging:
So true. This is exactly what SM is about. Caring not only for our dogs, but sharing the love.

·
Registered
2,331 Posts
I can't believe I missed this thread..

Yes Allie is just so sweet and thoughtful. She even inquired about my boy Reginald yesterday after all she has been through. We are so very blessed to have such a special person in our lives. :wub:

Love you my friend, hope you are getting some much need rest.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts