Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2,159 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
... I am so touched I am just gobsmacked... :blush:

I got a message this morning that I also was the recipient of rescue raffle tickets. I have never been a position quite like I am right now, and opening up this message this morning truly rocked me. I've been spending a lot of time internalizing things lately with so much of what's going on with us right now and just mostly laying lower than I usually do that it was such an unexpected pick me up and reminder that there are a lot of good and caring people out there and things will get better:Flowers 2: ...I am rambling I can tell...but I want you to know that your gesture was something so incredibly unexpected since I am pretty new here and so vert sweet and so deeply meaningful to me and the doglets... (((((Thank you so very very much))))) :heart::heart::heart::smootch: Love, Eileen, Pip, Gracie & Daisy

·
Registered
2,159 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
OK, now I am simply speechless. Thank you Anonymous Donor #2...I don't have the words to tell the both of you what you have done for me, but am truly and sincerely touched by your generous kindess... Love E, P, G & D :wub:

1 - 5 of 5 Posts