Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Premium Member
20,073 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
It seems Rose got a beautiful new jacket but luckily for Abbey, it was too big for her!!!! :blush::aktion033:

It's the slightest bit roomy, but looks fabulous on Abbey!!!!

View attachment 90945

View attachment 90946

Sorry about the pictures, we got home from the parade and I had to quick cook dinner for the old guys....and Abbey's not the most photogenic girl in the world. But the jacket looks fabulous! I absolutely love it!

·
Premium Member
6,092 Posts
Awe-Abbey looks adorable!:wub: She IS a little princess.:blush:

Hey Abbey, I wike your new hoodie betta den Ava's. Wittle sisters can be a pain, sometimes. Be gwad you don't have to wiv wif Wilwy. Us big sisters got to stick togever. Your pal, Wose

·
Banned
1,869 Posts
HOW Sweet! I love Abbey!

April, so, so sweet of you and the the girls to think of little Abbey.

I think the jacket looks like it was - made for Miss Abbey. :)

Life is great . . .

·
Premium Member
2,210 Posts
Oh, but, Abbey is photogenic! I love to see both of your girls. Abbey is pretty in pink!!! :wub: :wub: I love that hoodie on her, so sweet. It fits perfect. How nice of April to send to Abbey. :two thumbs up:

·
Premium Member
24,028 Posts
Abbey my sweet - you look pinkalicious in that little hoodie.:wub: It looks perfect on you. How sweet of April and Rose to send it to you. And of course we all know there's no princess, like a fluff princess.:thumbsup::thumbsup:

·
Registered
3,988 Posts
She's adorable, and she's photogenic, too, though she doesn't look too amused in that first pic, LOL! :wub: :HistericalSmiley:

Thanks for sharing!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts