Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Premium Member
21,482 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
We received two surprise packages the other day!!

Thank you soooooo much, April :heart: and Alice :heart:!!

From April, Rose and Lily ....

Three darling toys. The pups loooove them!

They are crazy about these treats. They smell so good that
I am tempted to take a bite!! LOL Notice Claire trying to get to them!

A beautiful Maltese ornament. I will enjoy it all year long in a plate displayed
on my great room shelf that also holds gratitude stones.

Catcher usually is not crazy about toys but he has snagged this one
as his. He looooves this and has such fun chewing on it but also
throwing it around!!

From Alice, Mia and Gemma...

With this set of travel cups, I will never have to worry about something to
take along for water. The suede-like bag with a little crystal paw on it has a handy clip on the end.
It came from Pampered Pet Boutique

It works perfectly on Claire's travel bag:

·
Premium Member
8,521 Posts
What great gifts, that was really sweet of April, Rose, Lily, Alice, Mia and Gemma.

BTW i love your new siggie they all look like snow bunnies ready to hit the slopes! :wub:

May i ask where you got Claire's bag, it's really cute?

·
Premium Member
21,482 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
What great gifts, that was really sweet of April, Rose, Lily, Alice, Mia and Gemma.

BTW i love your new siggie they all look like snow bunnies ready to hit the slopes! :wub:

May i ask where you got Claire's bag, it's really cute?
I got it locally ... I have one here in pink that I have never used ... I'd love to send it to you for your girls... PM me where to send it ... I'll get their names put on it so will send next week ....

·
Premium Member
24,019 Posts
Sher - what terrific gifts from April and her girls and Alice and hers. Adorable toys and a beautiful ornament. :wub: And those travel bowls are perfect. :thumbsup: I too just love your new siggie with all of them in sunglasses. Aspen anyone? :HistericalSmiley:

·
Premium Member
20,031 Posts
Great gifts!!!!!!!!! I can't decide if it's more fun to give or to receive!!!!

I, too, have been enjoying your siggy with the kids sunglasses.... :aktion033:

·
Premium Member
24,173 Posts
Sher your such a wonderful friend to so many of us, I'm glad you and your babies got spoiled. Wonderful gifts from some of our angels.

LOVE YOUR SIGGY, makes me smile everytime I see them in their goggles

·
Registered
2,900 Posts
Oh Sher, I LOVE the last picture of how you drew an arrow pointing to Claire's travel bag...LOL!!! You are always the perfectionist, no matter what!! You are most welcome, sending you and yours my love. Happy New Year!!!!

·
Premium Member
2,210 Posts
Such fabulous gifts from April, Rose, Lily, Alice, Gemma Bean, and Mia. I really love the bowl set, very nice. The toys and treats are great gifts! That Maltese ornament is really beautiful.

·
Premium Member
8,623 Posts
Those are really nice gifts from April and Alice. We have such a nice group of thoughtful people here.
I hope you and the pups have a very Happy New Year!

·
Premium Member
6,086 Posts
I got back in town last night and just saw your post. What beautiful pics! I'm so glad you and the fluffs are enjoying your gifts. The travel bowls are so nice. How sweet of Alice and her babies to send them to you. Thank you for sharing pics with us.:wub: I love your new siggy of your three celebs!

1 - 14 of 14 Posts