Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Premium Member
10,185 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Dear Auntie Alice, Mia, and Gemma Bean ...

Mommy and I want to thank you very much for your wonderful Christmas gift for me! The package was a very nice surprise. It was also fun to sniff the box and wrapping paper before I opened up my present from you.

Thank you soooooo much for the very special and great step in harness leash! I love it! It is very comfortable and I will wear it often! And, Mommi and I love the color blue! :wub::wub:

Thank you, Auntie Alice, for being so sweet and thinking about me. Mommi thanks you, too.
She said you are beautiful ... inside and out. :tender:

And, thank you, pretty Mia. (don't tell my Mommi, but, I have a crush on you) And, thank you, Gemma Bean! I love both of you! :wub::wub:Mommi keeps on telling me how adorable both of you are. She said to tell you that she sends you both kisses and hugs. :wub::wub:

And, Auntie Alice ... I wuv you very much! :heart::wub:

Mommi said she sends you love and hugs. :tender:

See my pictures below. Mommi's camera seemed like it was tired ... the pictures are not the best. Mommi and Poppi gave me my bathie before the pictures were taken. But, Mommi said my hair is flying all over the place from the dry air. I thought my hair was right there on me ... not flying all over the place. :unsure:

Attachments

·
Premium Member
20,031 Posts
ahhhh!!!! what a great gift!! I LOVE those harness leashes!!! I have two of them....they are so convenient!! Nice gift, Aunt Alice :aktion033::thumbsup:

·
Registered
2,900 Posts
Awwww....Snowball!!! You look absolutely adorable!!! I love you Snowball!! hehe....
Marie, he is such a doll - so glad you like the harness!!

thanks for sharing with me Snowball's pics, he makes me smile!!!

·
Premium Member
10,185 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
How sweet of Alice, M&G! Benny got the same sweater from his SS this year! Now both our boys will look alike!
Snowball has gotten a lot of compliments on the sweater ... so, I know Benny will, too!:tender:

What lovely gifts and how thoughtful of Alice, Mia and Gemma Bean :) That color looks great on Snowball.
Thank you, Johita. :tender:

I love that harness!
And Snowball is a great model!
Awww ... thank you, Orla.:tender:

ahhhh!!!! what a great gift!! I LOVE those harness leashes!!! I have two of them....they are so convenient!! Nice gift, Aunt Alice :aktion033::thumbsup:
I love them, too! Last year Snowball's SS ... Jane's Zoey, Tess, and Emy, also gifted Snowball with a very similar harness leash. So, I was very happy to see Snowball received another beautiful harness leash this year. I love the crystal bone on the harness leash! And, of course, the color blue looks great on Snowball. So, Alice, Mia and Gemma Bean ... thank you again! It's such a perfect gift! :tender: :smootch:

Now snowball, tyler, and hunter are all matching!!!!!
Awww ... that is so dear! All of our cutie pie's are matching. :wub::wub:

Awwww....Snowball!!! You look absolutely adorable!!! I love you Snowball!! hehe....
Marie, he is such a doll - so glad you like the harness!!

thanks for sharing with me Snowball's pics, he makes me smile!!!
Awww ... thank you so much, Alice.:tender:

I'm sorry it took me so long to get the pictures up for you to see.

·
Registered
2,900 Posts
no worries Marie- I adore you and Snowball!! Actually, no pic was even necessary for me..hehe....as long as you got it, I am super happy!!! I feel super blessed to have you in my life! ((HUGS)))

·
Premium Member
24,019 Posts
That sweater is so darned cute. :wub::wub: And it looks like it was made for Snowball. :chili::chili:Alice, Mia and Gemma have amazing taste. :wub::wub: And we got the same harness for Tyler. Our guys are just too handsome in their great clothes and accessories:)

·
Registered
11,074 Posts
Is there anything sweeter then a pic of Snowball right after his bathie? Nope...I don't think so.

Auntie Alice, Mia and the Bean are truly lovely ladies.

·
Premium Member
8,623 Posts
Marie, I always love seeing Snowball. :wub:
That was so sweet of Alice, Mia and Gemma Bean. We love those step-ins and Snowball looks so cute in his.

·
Premium Member
10,185 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
no worries Marie- I adore you and Snowball!! Actually, no pic was even necessary for me..hehe....as long as you got it, I am super happy!!! I feel super blessed to have you in my life! ((HUGS)))
Awww ... thank you so much, Alice. The same feelings here for you, too, Alice. Hugs back to you.:smootch::tender:

That sweater is so darned cute. :wub::wub: And it looks like it was made for Snowball. :chili::chili:Alice, Mia and Gemma have amazing taste. :wub::wub: And we got the same harness for Tyler. Our guys are just too handsome in their great clothes and accessories:)
Thank you, Sue. :smootch: And, yes ... we've got handsome guys, for sure! :wub:

awwh that is just super sweet of Alice and the girls :wub: :wub: :wub:

and SUPER ADORABLE of Snowball wearing them in pictures. Love the harness and I also think that Green looks FAB on you, Snowball :wub:

hugs
Kat
Snowball says ... "Thank you, Auntie Kat!" He also said to tell you that he wubs you so much and would like to give you some puppy doggie licks/kisses.:wub::wub:

Is there anything sweeter then a pic of Snowball right after his bathie? Nope...I don't think so.

Auntie Alice, Mia and the Bean are truly lovely ladies.
Awww ... thank you, Crystal. :tender: Gosh ... it's time for him to get another bathie! Time goes soooo fast!

And, yes ... Alice, Mia and the Bean are truly lovely ladies. :wub::wub::wub:

Marie, I always love seeing Snowball. :wub:
That was so sweet of Alice, Mia and Gemma Bean. We love those step-ins and Snowball looks so cute in his.
Thank you so much, Jane. :tender: Snowball still uses the harness leash that you and your girls (Emy, Tess, and Zoey) gave him last Christmas. These harness leashes are the best! I was really thrilled when I saw what Alice and her girls gave Snowball for this Christmas. I love the crystal bones on the leashes, too! They really sparkle in the sunlight.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts