Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Premium Member
24,019 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Thank you so much Auntie Allie (Sandcastles). Look at this manly windbreaker that Lucy and Barron's mom sent to me. I think that Barron has the same coat.:chili: There was a nor'easter here this week so I'm ready for the next one.:aktion033:I'm wagging my tail right now.

Auntie, I know you were worried it might not fit but it fits perfectly.:chili:

Please give Lucy and Barron extra hugs from me, Auntie. I'm so lucky to have so many wonderful aunties on SM. I love you.:wub::wub:

·
Premium Member
20,031 Posts
awwwww, What a great jacket!!! And just in time for the fall weather!

Allie, you are so sweet. :aktion033:

·
Registered
216 Posts
What a cute jacket and Tyler you look so handsome in it. Now you can be warm and dry in all the yucky weather. What a lucky boy to get such a wonderful gift.

·
Premium Member
2,210 Posts
What a nice jacket! Auntie Allie is so sweet to send that to you, Tyler. Tyler looks so cute in it! But, Tyler looks great in everything!!! :wub::wub:

·
Registered
3,567 Posts
Tyler, you look so cute in your new raincoat! Absolutely neat for the cold and rainy fall season now! :Bad day:

A very lovely and thoughtful present of auntie Allie! :heart:

Alexandra :wub:

·
Premium Member
24,019 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
And . . .oh Sue - that "manly" jacket happens to be like the one Lucy wears . . . LMAO

She's a tom-boy :blush:
:new_shocked::oops::brownbag::HistericalSmiley: Sorry bout that. I had the thought that I had seen Lucy in it and tried to go back in threads to check but I couldn't find it (I have enough problems just trying to transfer photos to make a thread) so I took a guess. Lucy looks very fashion forward in it...stylin' in her black windbreaker.:wub: I did call it manly though because it's so darned hard to find things that make my guy look like a guy. Everyone always say, "She's so cute." I figured I might have a half a chance with a black jacket.
Please apologize to Lucy Lu and tell her that she'd look cute even naked.:w00t:

·
Premium Member
17,343 Posts
How sweet of Allie, Lucy and Barron.

And look at the first picture. Who could resist that face and those eyes. Tyler -- you are such a handsome Dude. You melt my heart!!! :)

·
Premium Member
11,148 Posts
AWWWW, Tyler:wub: is so boyishly adorable in his new jacket. Just perfect for a walk in the park. Such a nice gift from Allie & the Fluffs.:aktion033:

·
Premium Member
24,174 Posts
Tyler your such a little stud muffin:wub: :smootch:your new windbreaker looks so handsome on you:wub:

Allie your a real sweetheart what a nice gift to give

·
Premium Member
10,319 Posts
Oh Tyler, you are ready.......looking spiffy in that black and white windbreaker!!! You are too cute!!!:wub: Allie, that is darling~~~~and I love your Barron and Lucy!! You siggy is so cute.....Barron needs to be in movies!!!:chili:

·
Registered
1,385 Posts
Tyler looks sharp in the windbreaker!! It'll help him stay all snug and warm when the temperature drops :wub:

·
Registered
7,273 Posts
What a great gift just in time for the cooler weather! How sweet!!!!

Tyler...you look super stylin in your new jacket! Maybe your Daddy will you bring you out jogging in that wind breaker!

1 - 20 of 21 Posts