Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Premium Member
6,469 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Today I went to the post office with my mom. Usually we get our mail at our mailbox but today I went with her to her office mailbox at the local post office. Now, despite being super handsome I am not allowed IN the post office because the President of the United States has said no dogs in Post Offices (I don't know which president said this but this is just what my mom tells me). :angry: When I'm president I am going to change this rule!:thumbsup:

So my mom went into the post office alone and came back with TONS of mail - but there was something for me:w00t:! My Aunt Allie and dear friends Sir Barron and Lady Lucy sent me a jacket! They had read my post about hunting and really wanted to make sure I was safe. Do you like my new coat?

New Coat 1.jpg
DSC05567.jpg

I love my new coat! Its bright orange and has safety reflective trim! It is long enough that if I let it my tail can be covered keeping me extra safe (sometimes hunters don't look very carefully and they could think my tail was a bunny or a deer's tail). It even comes with my very own BACKPACK!!! See it here in this picture:
DSC05574.jpg

Mom says that I won't always wear the backpack because it comes off the jacket and I will have to wear my harness but she'll let me wear it in the yard.:chili::chili:

I love my new jacket and just wanted to say THANK YOU very much to my dear sweet Auntie Allie!!!!:hugging:

Mom said I had to give you a kiss too :smootch::blush:.

xoxo
Hunter

PS. Thank you so very much Allie for your thoughtfulness. Now each time I get ready to take Hunter out and put on his safety jacket I will be reminded of you and how much you care about Hunter too! Thank you again:wub:

·
Premium Member
20,056 Posts
Ava thinks Hunter looks very handsome in his new coat!!!! She says you should come here to our town....she goes into the post office all the time!! :thumbsup: when she grows up she wants to give Mr. Hunter a kiss.....:blush:

·
Premium Member
24,025 Posts
Hunter - you are rocking that coat. :rockon: Sooo debonair and good looking while serving a purpose.:thumbsup: I just love the colors and styling. And I love the backpack. Hunter - you might be able to fit some treats in it. :HistericalSmiley:
Allie, you've got the best taste. Is there such a thing as personal shoppers for dogs? If there was, I'd pick you.:chili::chili:

·
Registered
2,331 Posts
AAAhhh how sweet of Allie.:wub: Hunter you look marvelous in your new jacket. Hunter, when you become President :thumbsup: Chloe, Liberty and Alvin will be coming to visit you at the White House. :aktion033:

·
Registered
7,915 Posts
Awww Hunter looks so handsome. How sweet of Allie, she is so thoughtful, true and real and I am so glad she is here :)

·
Registered
936 Posts
Oh, Hunter... how handsome you are in your new coat! :wub:

Button: Hunter, ah hopes yu run fer prezzydint. ahl bote for yu! we gotta let us doggies inta da stors and post offisus and stuff! No mor antee-k9 discrimi-- discru-- biggitry!

·
Banned
1,869 Posts
Erin,

Hunter does look like a small child waiting for the school bus, with that backpack on -:wub:

Hunter,

You are very welcome, sweetie.

I'm glad that your jacket is going to keep you visible and safe during hunting season.

Hugs,

Allie

·
Premium Member
24,178 Posts
Hunter the jacket was made for you, you look so handsome in your hunting jacket:wub: your mommy needs to put a surprise in your backpack just for you littleman.
Allie that coat is adorable, looks just like a skinkids coat

·
Registered
3,790 Posts
How sweet! Allie is very thoughtful and that is the perfect little coat for Hunter. I agree with you Hunter, they should make an exception for you and let you in the post office becuase you are too darn handsome. Enjoy your new coat and now you have another place you can hide your treats - but don't tell momma ;-)

·
Registered
3,156 Posts
How sweet of Allie, that coat is perfect.
That is cute how you mentioned that his tail makes him look like a rabbit.
What is he going to pack in his backpack? :)

·
Premium Member
8,623 Posts
Hunter, you look absolutely adorable in your new coat. That was really nice of Allie to help keep you safe from all those hunters.

1 - 20 of 25 Posts