Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Premium Member
6,092 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
We got a surprise in the mail from Auntie Crystal's store! It's from Julee and Poppy!! Rose and Lily received some very nice toys which are just the right size for tiny Maltese. Also, they got some yummy grain-free treats. They gobble the treats right down and just love playing with their new toys! If you note a bit of "annoyed disdain" on those little faces, it is because they wanted to keep playing and wanted more treats, and their mommy made them sit still for the piccie!:HistericalSmiley: mean 'ole Mommy!!!:HistericalSmiley:
Text Font Games

·
Premium Member
Sandi-- w/Kitzel (Kitzi) & Lisel (Lisi)
17,980 Posts
April, I just love little Rose & Lily----perfect examples of little ladies!
Kitzi wants to come over and have a play-date! He wants to know if they share treats?

·
Premium Member
6,092 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
April, I just love little Rose & Lily----perfect examples of little ladies!
Kitzi wants to come over and have a play-date! He wants to know if they share treats?
Of course they share and we would love to see Kitzi and you!:wub: I go to B'ham several times a year. My parents live in Greystone (hwy 119) Let me know when you come to town and maybe we can have a meet up, otherwise we will have to get Kitzi at the airport!:HistericalSmiley:

·
Registered
1,128 Posts
Your girls look just perfect, and we just wanted to send a little thank you for the front pack you sent! It is perfect!!! :aktion033:

Big HUGz! Jules & Poppy

·
Premium Member
13,437 Posts
those are nice gifts! and I love the `
still but we don`t have to like it expressions. I`m sure they didn`t mind too much LOL.

·
Registered
3,156 Posts
How nice of Poppy to send Rose & Lily some goodies!
I love how you described the look on their cute faces!

·
Registered
409 Posts
They are so cute...love the looks on their faces....like "Yeah, just take your pics and leave us alone...We got things to do! "

Hugs, Blanche

1 - 10 of 10 Posts