Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Premium Member
6,086 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Rose & Lily just received some beautiful clothes from k/c mom, Claire, Catcher, & Kallie. They can no longer use these clothes and we thank them so much for sharing them with us. You are so sweet and generous!:wub:
IMG_0902.jpg
We wuv pink pwessies.
IMG_0905.jpg
I can open it! Nice wibbon.
IMG_0908.jpg
I wuv my new diva coat.
IMG_0909.jpg
Dis one has fur and it's nice and warm.
IMG_0912.jpg
Ha, ha-it fits me but not Wilwy!
IMG_0913.jpg
We wuv dees sweaters. Fanks, Auntie Sher, Claire, Catcher & Kallie
Mewwy Chwistmas!!!!

·
Premium Member
21,482 Posts
Yay!! I can't get over how well they fit!! Actually, my gang never did get to use them. I got them at a United Way benefit and felt that the $ was going to a good cause even if they didn't fit.

I knew the right situation would present itself for the outfits to find the perfect new owners!

I am soooooo delighted that your precious girls can wear them. They look adorable!!!!!!!! :wub::wub:

·
Banned
1,869 Posts
How sweet of Shar! What great taste!

April, your babies always look *perfect* - like perfect, little angels!

I love their outfits! Just lovely!

·
Premium Member
5,467 Posts
boy those clothes are just adorable. Looks like and early xmas at your house

·
Registered
11,074 Posts
Your Rose and Lilly are just darling! They look fabulous in their new outfits. I always marvel at people who can pick things up for future use...and remember that they have them! Way to go Sher!

·
Premium Member
3,665 Posts
That was so thoughtful of Sher. The dynamic duo look great in their new clothes! Love the Santa's Helper shirt, I think she needs to prance around in that every day until Christmas!

·
Premium Member
8,623 Posts
That was really nice of Sher and her pups. Those are some really nice things and I absolutely love that coat. Your girls look so cute trying on their new cloths. :wub:

·
Premium Member
24,019 Posts
Lily and Rose - you really lucked out. Auntie Sher and her girls sent you some beautiful clothes. :wub::wub: I especially love the diva coat and can't believe how well everything fits. The little red santa suits are too darn cute. Don't you just love surprise packages?:chili:

·
Registered
425 Posts
Wow!! What a wonderful surprise from Sher and those cute pups of hers!! The clothes are just adorable and I loved, loved, loved the last picture of them in their Santa sweaters!!!! :wub: Gorgeous!!!!

·
Premium Member
596 Posts
so adorable

They look sooooooo cute! Congrats!
:aktion033::aktion033::aktion033:

·
Registered
5,653 Posts
how sweet of sher , those r perfect and ur girls look fabulous , lover everything !

1 - 18 of 18 Posts