1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
7,915 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Dog Mammal Vertebrate Dog breed Maltepoo

Thank you so much Aunties, for all the well wishes and prayers :wub:
I'm all better. Guess what happened while I was getting better :angry:
My Mommy told me, that the very nice family next door, adopted a very special fur-baby, and he's a boy :w00t: I'm the only boy in this area, it's all pretty girls and then just me, but not no more :(. Mommy said he's sooooooooooooooooooooooooooo cute :unsure: and when I do meet him, to be extra nice to him, as he came from a very special place, a shelter she said, and he is only still a baby. He's a shepard mix. I must admit, I am so excited to meet him, but the Little Westie girl is mine!

Oh Miaaaaaaa, I feel all better.............................:chili:

Mommy, do you think the girls will still think I'm cute, even with the new boy in town? Oh of course sweetheart :wub:
Mammal Dog Vertebrate Dog breed Canidae

Guess I'll be extra nice to the new fella, he'll be alot bigger then me.

Bet he can't do this :chili:
Dog Mammal Vertebrate Canidae Dog breed

Oh this has me all tired
View attachment 90928

I'll just nap in my Mommy's arms and dream back to the days when I was the only boy around.
View attachment 90929

Oh and Mommy took a video of us, on her webcam. It doesn't have any sound, but I kept barking at this little white fur-baby, that looks just like me :blink: Notice my sister pays me no attention, she understands me though, I think. Love you Aunties :wub:
I see myself video by miaandleo - Photobucket

·
Premium Member
596 Posts
Youe are the tutest guy

Oh Leo! you are the KING of your block no 1 could be cuter than YOU!!!:HistericalSmiley::HistericalSmiley::HistericalSmiley:Maybe taller :angry: but CUTER NEVER :chili::chili::chili:

·
Premium Member
6,092 Posts
Leo, you look as handsome as ever and no other boy in your neighborhood can hold a candle to you! :wub: Love you, sweet boy.:tender::wub2: I'm so glad you are all better!:chili::chili:

·
Premium Member
8,623 Posts
Leo its so good to see you feeling better! We didn't like it when you were sick. :mellow:
Zoey, Tess and Emy said to tell you it doesn't matter how many new guys come to town they think you'll still be top dog. :thumbsup:
:wub:

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.