Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner

Thank you awntie Jane, Zoey, Tess and Emy

1K views 26 replies 22 participants last post by  Dixie's Mama 
#1 · (Edited)
Thank you Zoey, Tess and Emy, This is Matilda, I wuv my balls:wub: mommy told me you shared them with me. I am so happy:chili:nose licks and sniffs:wub:
Jane thank you :chili: Matilda gets so excited when I put all the balls down all at once:HistericalSmiley:it's just the cutest thing to see her trying to put them all in her mouth at one time, she's so selfish:w00t:, B&B is just happy she doesn't have to deal with her crazy sister:HistericalSmiley:

I love the wall hanging, you have such a giving heart. Thank You
I Love the card and the letter:heart:I will cherish them,

lots of pictures:w00t: I love everyone of them

Now back to tossing the ball, lol

#5 ·
Paula -- what a wonderful gift from Jane and the gang. She's so thoughtful!! They look just like the one you have too. Good detective work! And just look at Matilda with those little pink bows and great haircut.:wub::wub:
Now Tyler just mentioned to me that he lost two of his balls and if Auntie Jane knows where they are to send them back to him. :brownbag::smrofl::smrofl:

#10 ·
Paula -- what a wonderful gift from Jane and the gang. She's so thoughtful!! They look just like the one you have too. Good detective work! And just look at Matilda with those little pink bows and great haircut.:wub::wub:
Now Tyler just mentioned to me that he lost two of his balls and if Auntie Jane knows where they are to send them back to him. :brownbag::smrofl::smrofl:

:HistericalSmiley::HistericalSmiley:

#11 ·

Susan, after reading your post the girls wanted to know if we could get Tyler some new balls like the ones he lost. :w00t: :brownbag: I told them I thought they should talk to you about Tyler's lost balls and I gave them your number. :HistericalSmiley: :smrofl:

#9 ·
Paula, you're more than welcome. Those pictures are so cute! We're glad Matilda liked her new balls and the girls said they were happy to help out. You just never know when you'll have a ball emergency.
I love Matilda's puppy cut and her cute pigtails. She looks adorable and very happy with all those balls. Loved all the pictures. :wub:

#27 ·
I'm so happy Matilda has back ups for her favorite ball! That was so nice of Jane & her girls! Matilda is a riot! She must have been beside herself with excitement upon seeing all the balls. What great pictures Paula. B & B looks wonderful. Matilda's haircut is adorable and I just love those piggy tails. No more ball crisis at your house.:chili:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.