·
Banned
1,869 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I wub my card and good wishes.

Wub,

Lucy

Sue,

I have been here alone today, (I feel badly that I wrote that I was alone, when Lupa was here with me - she sleeps so much, you'd never know she was here) as my parents, Richard and Barron took a hike to LL Bean's.

They just arrived home, and Richard brought the mail in - - -

Lucy's card is AWESOME! How funny, it totally made my WEEK - My mother even laughed (out loud) when she saw it - :)

Thank you for my card also - it's lovely, and made me cry!

It is very thoughtful and kind of you - I have to share it, here - it's so funny!

·
Premium Member
24,175 Posts
yes, what a perfect card. Sue does have such a caring heart, just like you Allie
I love that picture of Lucy Lu, she's such a precious doll, I'm praying for her

·
Premium Member
6,086 Posts
How sweet of Sue and Tyler to send that card. Sue, how thoughtful you are! Sweet, sweet sweet! I love it!:wub:

·
Premium Member
24,019 Posts
:chili: Allie - so glad you liked the card.:smheat: Yes, from one Lucy to another:) When I got it, Lucy was still in surgery and I was scared to send it since it was no laughing matter but then when I knew she was okay, I figured you could use a laugh. What can I say? I'm such a Lucy fan...your Lucy has just stolen my heart and Lucy Arnez had to be one of the funniest ladies ever. I loved I Love Lucy growing up (could quote every show) and still crack up seeing her stomping on grapes or on the candy conveyor.
Sorry the other card made you cry. It was from the heart. :hugging:

·
Premium Member
24,019 Posts
Hi Wucy -
Tywer here. My mommy wet me wite me own e-maiw. I wanted to say I wuv you :wub: and hope you aw bettaw evewy day. One day we will pway togeder.:thumbsup:
Wet wicks,
Tywer

1 - 8 of 8 Posts