Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Premium Member
20,031 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Brit and Cosy had sent Ava some clothes and I must appoligize for taking so long to Thank them!! :brownbag: You've probably already have seen some of them!!

This is a sweet Silvery outfit - it fits perfectly. :aktion033:
View attachment 93138

And a Christmas Dress!! which she wore on Christmas, of course!! :chili:
View attachment 93139

It was Brit who gave Ava this adorable scarf hat - I just LOVE this!!!! :wub: and I am amazed that she'll let me put it on her and it doesn't bother her one bit. :wub:
View attachment 93140

I love these two - but they are not as easy to put on. If it's not easy, she loses patience with me quickly. They are adorable...I wish I could get her to wear them.....

View attachment 93137

Brit, thanks so much!!! I know it was hard for you to get out and I want you to know how much I appreciate it. :aktion033::thumbsup:

·
Registered
13,404 Posts
I know that little striped top is very tiny and I didn't know if it would fit Ava or not. I'm glad you are getting at least some use out of some of the things. Just pass on whatever you cannot use. Those pics are a riot! She looks pained to have to pose. lol

·
Premium Member
10,319 Posts
I think it is so nice to send someone else chlothes that we no longer want or they outgrow and have not been used or very seldom. Ava looks like a little dollbaby.......that is nice of Brit and Cosy!!!!:chili:

·
Premium Member
17,343 Posts
So sweet of Brit and Cosy. I love the silver dress. It's so feminine. :)

If it's too tiny for Ava, Gemma Bean is about the only one left on SM that is smaller. LOL

·
Premium Member
20,031 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
well, Gemma might just end up with them!! :thumbsup::thumbsup:

·
Registered
13,404 Posts
What about the little chi of your friend's, Pat? Will it fit her?

·
Premium Member
20,031 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
What about the little chi of your friend's, Pat? Will it fit her?

My friend now has four chi's :blink::blink: I will see if she can use either of them...as they are smaller than Ava. Thanks.

·
Registered
2,098 Posts
Those clothes are so adorable! Lucky you! Thanks for the pictures-- guess I need to do more shopping for Cozette because I've never seen the headgear like that. And those dresses! Just beautiful!

·
Registered
3,674 Posts
How sweet of Brit and Cosy to send those beautiful clothes to you! Love the pics! :)

·
Registered
5,653 Posts
those are adorable ! very sweet of cosy & brit !! i love them all , the silver dress , the scarf .. lol too cute

1 - 20 of 25 Posts