Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
2,331 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
First I apologize for taking so long to post..Saturday I received a package in the mail and was so surprised it was from Debbie(mysugarbears). In memory of my Reginald she sent me this lovely angel. When I opened the the package and read the card I just started crying. The angel is perfect and I know the perfect place for he, right next to Reginald.

·
Premium Member
24,178 Posts
Oh Mary I know how touched you were by Debbie's gift, she sent me the same angel when my Muffy went to the bridge, I love the picture and I know Reginald and Muffy have met and are all best of buds. hugs to you my friend
Debbie you always send the perfect gift at the perfect time, you have a heart of gold my friend

·
Premium Member
24,028 Posts
I can't think of a more perfect gift and memory of Reginald.:wub::wub: Debbie, you're the best. :thumbsup:

·
Registered
4,604 Posts
Wow, what an amazingly thoughtful and sweet gift, Debbie!!! Mary, again I am very sorry for your loss...Debbie's gift is a beautiful reminder to you that Reginald is at the rainbow bridge, happy and in peace.

·
Registered
351 Posts
OMG I Loooove Willow Tree angels...

·
Registered
425 Posts
What a wonderful gift from a wonderful person!! Debbie is such a kind and thoughtful person so I'm not surprised she sent this to you Mary, and I'm sure you will always treasure it.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts