Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Premium Member
24,174 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
What a great surprise for B&B, she received a gift from awntie Edith and cousin Aolani, the bunny is just adorable and the card brought a smile to my face.
B&B is feeling abit better she has her days where her leg hurts but all in all she's a happy girl. Thank you for thinking of my precious B&B
B&B doesn't play with toys, Matilda loves it:chili:

·
Registered
3,790 Posts
You're very welcomed Paula and B&B (and Matilda LOL). Aolani and I were feeling so bad that Buttons and Bows was going through so much and wanted to show her that her fan club is rooting for her. I'm glad to hear that she has good days, hopefully there are a lot more good days as time progresses. Oh, and I'm sorry, I didn't realize that she doesn't really like toys, but I'm happy that Matlida is enjoying playing with it. What does our sweet B&B like?

·
Premium Member
24,174 Posts
Discussion Starter #4 (Edited)
Edith you have such a wonderful heart, I was truly touched by your thinking of B&B, she loves treats:HistericalSmiley:and blankies:HistericalSmiley: just like her mommy:innocent::HistericalSmiley:I love you for caring

·
Registered
11,074 Posts
What an incredibly sweet thing for Edith & Aolani to do!! They truly are a loving and caring pair. :wub:

B&B looks adorable snuggled with the bunny. I'm really sorry but I didn't know her leg was still bothering her. I've missed some posts I'm afraid. I hope she starts having way more good days then bad ones. Give her some lovies for me.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts