Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,494 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Cindy and Zoey I want to thank you for the presents you gave Jasmine. I have to say we are having a Bootie war!!! Jasmine does not like the booties on her!! I have to fight her to get them on, but I will keep on trying it!!! Thank you very much for all of the goodies!!!

Attachments

·
Registered
525 Posts
OMG she looks sooo cute. :aktion033:I didnt think she would look that GOOD in that color. I am glad it fit and i am happy she likes her gifts

·
Premium Member
15,980 Posts
Jasmine looks beautiful in her new sweater!!! You received some nice presents from Zoey! I love the last picture, with two of the booties on! It looks like she's saying.. I don't want to try them on anymore tonight! So cute!!

·
Premium Member
10,616 Posts
I could have sworn I replied to this thread, but I don't see it. So, forgive me if I double post.
Jasmine looks absolutely adorable in her pretty pink sweater. It was nice to see her reveal, but, hello, we need to see more pics of your pretty little girl. She is just too sweet.

·
Registered
2,098 Posts
That sweater is one of the prettiest I've seen, and looks amazing on Jasmine. She got some awesome gifts-- the booties are just too cute! Hopefully she will get used to them because they're precious!

1 - 15 of 15 Posts