Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner

1 - 20 of 45 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,484 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
ohh what can I say. I'm sitting here and am overwhelmed, simply overwhelmed by such love coming from you my friends!

it started with a lovely card from snowbody nearly 2 weeks ago. and a sweet pin that is on my coat from nowon. I was so touched by the words and the card.

now I was away 2 weeks and got 2 envelopes. when I opend them, I was nearly in shock. so many cards!!!!
I opend each one of them today and read them carefully.
I put them all up. each one of them is so sweet and full of words of love. I can't believe you are beeing so good to me.
also there was a lovely fridgemagnet in a card from jo from ireland.
a picture of bonnie, which I put up stright away.

and a sweet, sweet bandana with heini's name embroided on it. it suits him perfect. the chewy treat is in heini-belly already and he was quite excited about it. what a day, WHAT a day.

thank you PAULA, bonsmom, johita,linda, pat, cindy,

suzi, maggie, barb, mysugarbears, snowbdy and jo and you all who was part of this little secret love-package, two & fourlegged :wub::wub:

it really means a lot to me and makes me realize how much I miss you all. I just have to get myself togehter and come online more often again.

I am a bit better, I can travel around more and get to places. my arms and all that problems, affected me psychlogical somehow and made me really be down. also worrying about nana & gramps, and see how they slowly are saying byebye. with all the laughter & joy they give to me, still there is something that makes me sad, as I know it will be only temporary.

well NO sad stories in this thread. I want it to be a happy thread, as it made and makes me really happy to know I have such lovely friends here on SM...even though we don't know eachother personally.

thank you from ALL my heart, for soing such a lovely thing and sending these great wishes & cards!

I put them all up and it looks as if it was my birthday,...although I must admit, not even on my birthday I ever had so many cards :)

your simply the BEST
:blush:
I took some pictures

heini with his new bandana

mhh, what's this smell?

:w00t:

*jippiehh-song-sing*

:aktion033:
:aktion033:

I love you

thank you and bless you all
becky :wub: & heini :wub:

·
Premium Member
6,469 Posts
Becky,

I can't think of another person who deserves this much love all the way from across the ocean! Sometimes when there is something physically wrong that we can't fix it does effect our mental health. I'm so happy to hear that you have recognized this in yourself and you are working to make it better. :). Your grandparents are such a big part of your world that knowing they are saying goodbye must be incredibly difficult but please know we are all here for you! Even though Hunter and I did not get our card out in a timely fashion we are thinking of you and Heini each day and wishing our dear friends only the best!

Heini - you look as awesome as ever and I love your new rug with the cars on it!

xoxo
Erin & Hunter

·
Registered
1,654 Posts
Oh Wow that is so sweet of all of those ladies! Yes, you are loved and we have missed you and Heini so much!
Du bist meine Deutche Freunde und Ich leibe der hund! (did I say that right?) lol

·
Premium Member
20,059 Posts
Yahoo! Glad our cards got you back here where you belong! I am so sorry you've been in pain :smcry:but I am glad to hear it's getting a bit better. Pain sucks!! :angry:

Your grandparents love you so much Becky. It's hard to lose the ones you love so much....I'm going through it right now too. But we will survive and life will be ok in time. Enjoy them while you can, then later you will enjoy the wonderful memories you have - and no one can take them away from you. :thumbsup:

We've missed you and love you girlfriend. Take care of yourself and give Heini sweet kisses from us all.

·
Registered
10,740 Posts
We're all one big SM family here and we miss and worry about anyone of our family that is down,sad or ill. We're glad to hear you're recovering and happy to see Heini back too. Hugs and get well soon!

·
Premium Member
24,178 Posts
I love it, you have another card coming your way somehow it got lost in the mail and finally made it to me in AZ, I have missed you and Heini sooooo much, I pray for you all the time but there's something really special when I would log on to SM and see you and Heini. :wub: It always made my day. I am praying God will take the pain from you and give you back your precious life. I love you Becky, I think you needed a big LOVE package, I hope you felt the hug from us.

·
Premium Member
4,130 Posts
what amazing card and gifts!! hope you will start feeling better soon Becky.:Flowers 2:
everyone has missed you and Heini so much!!:wub::wub:

·
Registered
5,653 Posts
i actually got ur card and never ever sent it out:smilie_tischkante:. but im so glad you recieved the others and soo soo glad they made u happy . i have missed you and heini and ur awesome stories and pics , i hope that you feel better everyday and that you come around more often , we love u.

·
Premium Member
24,026 Posts
Becky - what a joy to hear from you again. :chili: I guess I was a little ahead of the curve (though I tried to time it with Paula's package of cards) but so glad you got all of that love from everyone. Your PM to me when you got the pin and card made me cry - it was so lovely and so wonderful to hear from you again.:wub: And boy did I miss Mr. Cutie Pie Heini. Just looking at these photos in this thread made me smile and grab my husband to look at him. I miss his adventures.:huh:

You're a beautiful, wonderful woman with one of the biggest hearts I know (I kind of put you and Kat in the same category here) and we, especially as women, may hit challenges in our lives that depress us or set us back a few steps. It sounds like you're regaining your stride and making lemonade from lemons. I hope you continue to get better. You have so much talent and zeal for living that I know you'll overcome anything.

About your grandparents...what Pat said is so true. I grew up with my grandmother living right near us and living with us during every summer. She was such a special, gutsy, loving woman and lived to be a month short of 100. I'm so proud of her and know that she made my mom a fabulous mother and I think they both have passed on so many real life smarts (rather than book smarts) to me that it has shaped me as a person. I think that will be true of your grandparents. Be very happy that you got a chance to know them both, too. My father died when I was 6 and I have no memories of him since I was so young, so it's a gift to know both your grandparents love you and that they both know how much you love them. It's hard to lose someone you love, but they'll always be in your heart and in your memory. I know it's hardest with your grandfather right now.

How was England? Hope you had a great time. Did you take Heini?
Love having you back here.
Sue

·
Premium Member
10,319 Posts
Ahhhhh, there is Heini in all his glory!!! Becky so glad you are back on SM, I know you have had some trial and tribulations but you will get through them. Your a strong woman and you have Mr. Superman with you (Heini)!!!! I know how much you love Nana and Gramps, that has always been evident!! Go and see them when you can and make all the memories to store in your heart for later~~~it comes to all of us. We love you and Heini....after all, he is our SM posterboy!!!! We always enjoy his pictures and adventures!! Sending love to you both~~~~:chili::chili::chili:

·
Registered
597 Posts
Becky, the beautiful picture stories you share of the adventures you have with Heini bring smiles to everyone.
If the cards we sent brought you just a fraction of the joy you so freely give, you will be happy indeed!
Please take good care of yourself and continue to feel better.

·
Registered
2,331 Posts
:aktion033:Becky I'm so glad your back!! I sure missed you and all of Heini's adventures. I wanted to join the group in sending a card but I had a sick
fluff and was getting ready for a trip. I thought of you and Heini often.
Glad to hear your feeling better.

·
Premium Member
16,777 Posts
Great to see you, Becky! I'm glad you're feeling better, and hope you continue to feel better and better. It's never easy seeing our loved ones fade. One thing I said to my beloved Grandma before she died was that I felt so lucky to have her in my life for so long. Many people don't - I know you do this, but just cherish every moment that you have with them. Make memories everytime you see them.

We love you and Heini!

·
Registered
863 Posts
OMG, I had to research old posts to see what was going on. I noticed you and Heini had not been on for awhile as your pic posts were always so amazing. I figured you were on vacation but now I realize quite some time has passed. I'm so sorry to hear of your health problems and I am sending you happy healing thoughts, get well soon! BTW, my girls have always thought Heini is a really HOT!

·
Registered
409 Posts
Becky...happy to see that things are getting a little better for you...missed you and Mr. Heini alot on here. Do what you can and remember we're always here. Hugs to you and Heini from me and the malty crew.

Blanche

·
Premium Member
2,210 Posts
It's wonderful to hear from you and Heini again. I was so happy to see all the pics of Heini!!!! :wub: Sending you a card is the least I can do Becky. You don't know how many times I've been so tired or had a bad day and would think....I will log on SM real quick and the next thing I knew I was reading a Heini adventure and smiling and feeling so much better. So, a big thank you to YOU my friend for always making me feel better. I just wanted to do the same back for you. I'm so glad all the cards and gifts lifted your spirits. Take care. Also, a big THANK YOU to Paula for the idea and sending all of our cards!

·
Premium Member
24,178 Posts
Becky - what a joy to hear from you again. :chili: I guess I was a little ahead of the curve (though I tried to time it with Paula's package of cards) but so glad you got all of that love from everyone. Your PM to me when you got the pin and card made me cry - it was so lovely and so wonderful to hear from you again.:wub: And boy did I miss Mr. Cutie Pie Heini. Just looking at these photos in this thread made me smile and grab my husband to look at him. I miss his adventures.:huh:

You're a beautiful, wonderful woman with one of the biggest hearts I know (I kind of put you and Kat in the same category here) and we, especially as women, may hit challenges in our lives that depress us or set us back a few steps. It sounds like you're regaining your stride and making lemonade from lemons. I hope you continue to get better. You have so much talent and zeal for living that I know you'll overcome anything.

About your grandparents...what Pat said is so true. I grew up with my grandmother living right near us and living with us during every summer. She was such a special, gutsy, loving woman and lived to be a month short of 100. I'm so proud of her and know that she made my mom a fabulous mother and I think they both have passed on so many real life smarts (rather than book smarts) to me that it has shaped me as a person. I think that will be true of your grandparents. Be very happy that you got a chance to know them both, too. My father died when I was 6 and I have no memories of him since I was so young, so it's a gift to know both your grandparents love you and that they both know how much you love them. It's hard to lose someone you love, but they'll always be in your heart and in your memory. I know it's hardest with your grandfather right now.

How was England? Hope you had a great time. Did you take Heini?
Love having you back here.
Sue

I had to wait abit to send the cards and gift because some didn't get to me on time. I think it worked out better Sue, she was spoiled by you first my friend. Becky see how much we love and miss you and Heini:wub:

·
Super Moderator
10,242 Posts
Becky - we miss you and Heini so much! I'm so glad our little card package helped cheer you up and make you feel better. Praying that you continue to feel better and stronger every day! Much love and puppy kisses to you!

Maggie, Sweetness and Tessa

·
Registered
3,790 Posts
Becky, I'm so glad you are feeling better and that the cards helped to put a smile on your face :) Everyone here loves and misses both you and Heini! Thanks to Paula we were able to show it. Continue to heal and know that we are always here for you.

1 - 20 of 45 Posts