Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Premium Member
8,521 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just want to thank Jane (NJDrake) Zoey, Tess and Emy for the wonderful gifts. When i woke up this morning there was a box on the table and i was pleasantly surprised to find out it was from Jane and the girls. OMG what wonderful gifts inside. There was the most beautiful maltese keychain that Jane had made and ornaments with the fluffs pictures in them and treats for the pups and a beautiful card. :wub: I can't thank you and the girls enough for the wonderful gifts. I have been having a rough couple of weeks and going through alot and you have brightened up my day. My husband thought it was so sweet and he just loves the card and told me how beautiful the girls are and he especially loves the keychain, it truly is a work of art. Thank you again Jane and the girls for your thoughtfulness. :heart:

·
Premium Member
6,086 Posts
How sweet!:wub::wub: I can't believe she did all that! The ornaments are gorgeous and I just love that key chain. Wow!:chili::chili:

·
Premium Member
10,186 Posts
Jane is so thoughtful and has wonderful taste in gifts. Snowball and I were so blessed to have Jane, Zoey, Tess, and Emy as Snowball's SS last year. I was just looking at the pictures with all of Snowball's wonderful gifts. And, even one for Snowball's mommy ... the gorgeous Maltese ornament that has stayed out all year long ... placed on one of the glass shelves in our living room.

I LOVE the keychain Jane made for you ... it is so beautiful! And, the ornaments with the girl's pictures inside are beautiful, too. :wub::wub:

Debbie, I hope the following days get better for you. Hugs coming your way. :wub::wub: And, I'm so glad Jane could help brighten up your day for you. :tender::wub:

·
Registered
7,273 Posts
An ornament and a bag of treats for each fluff?! OMG JANE! How sweet are you?! And that keychain....you made it?! I think we are all drooling over that keychain. I love it! Such sweet personalized gifts from one lovely person to another!

·
Premium Member
24,173 Posts
Debbie what a wonderful surprise, your such a giver it's nice to see you get spoiled. Love the keychain and the ornaments are just perfect. What a thoughtful gift
We have angels on SM and Jane is one of them, Jane you have a wonderful heart.

·
Registered
425 Posts
Awww....Debbie, what fabulous gifts from Jane!!! How sweet of her!! I just love those ornaments. What a fabulous keepsake!! The keychain is adorable and I'm sure everytime you start your car or open your front door, you will think of Jane and smile!!!!

·
Premium Member
8,623 Posts
Debbie, your so welcome (and so sweet). I'm glad you liked everything. I hope it did brighten your day. I made you the key chain with three little white dogs and then you got Reese. I gladly added one more.
Please thank your husband for his compliment about my girls.
You're a sweetheart Debbie and I'm glad I could send you a little smile.
I hope you and your family have a wonderful Christmas!:wub:
hugs,
Jane & the girls

1 - 15 of 15 Posts