Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Premium Member
8,521 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
The girls got a nice surprise from Awntie Lynn, Lacie, Tilly and Secret. Lynn sent a BOP sweater and made a Halloween dress for Chloe and Noelle. I have to give the girls baths and then i'll post pics of them in their dresses. Thank you Lynn that was just so sweet and quite a surprise.

Here's a picture of the wonderful bowtie that she made Riley and the beautiful bows that Marj made. Also included was this wonderful card, i just love the 2 malts on it.

·
Registered
3,567 Posts
Awwww, what a cute surprise for Chloe and Noelle! Can't wait to see them wearing the new beautiful dresses!

That's so sweet and thoughtful of Lynn, Lacie, Tilly and Secret! :smootch:

Alexandra :wub:

·
Premium Member
8,623 Posts
Debbie, those are so cute and what a nice surprise from Lynn. I can't wait to see the pictures of your beautiful babies in them! :wub:

·
Premium Member
6,090 Posts
Lynn is one of those "multi-talented" ladies. I can't believe she made those. They are gorgeous. I really love the dress with the candy corn:blush: I just love candy corn. Yum!:popcorn:I can't wait to see them on.:blush:

·
Registered
5,653 Posts
aww how sweet !!! i love them all , cant wait to see the girls with them on !!

·
Premium Member
17,343 Posts
They were made to match the Hello Kitty bows that Marj made and that I sent with the dresses. There is also a bow tie for Riley.

Can't wait to see the everyone in their Halloween outfits. :)

·
Premium Member
8,521 Posts
Discussion Starter #13 (Edited)
They were made to match the Hello Kitty bows that Marj made and that I sent with the dresses. There is also a bow tie for Riley.

Can't wait to see the everyone in their Halloween outfits. :)
OMG, i'm glad that you posted, i didn't even see the bowtie and bows. I threw the box out and made my son go check the trash and lo and behold there is the bowtie and the bows. They are just soo cute and so very thoughtful. I can't wait to get everyone dressed up in their Halloween finery. Thank you again Lynn for the awesome outfits and bowtie. The bows are so cute and Marj has outdone herself yet again.

Fank you Awntie Wynn for the pwessies! Now da mommy is goings to gives us baffs again. :(

·
Registered
5,653 Posts
omg look qat the matching bowtie for riley , i cannot wait to see them in these :)

·
Premium Member
17,343 Posts
OMG, i'm glad that you posted, i didn't even see the bowtie and bows. I threw the box out and made my son go check the trash and lo and behold there is the bowtie and the bows. They are just soo cute and so very thoughtful. I can't wait to get everyone dressed up in their Halloween finery. Thank you again Lynn for the awesome outfits and bowtie. The bows are so cute and Marj has outdone herself yet again.

Fank you Awntie Wynn for the pwessies! Now da mommy is goings to gives us baffs again. :(
Debbie -- I've done that a few times myself with gifts that were sent to me. I thought that you might have missed them. Glad I mentioned them so that you could find them before it was too late. :HistericalSmiley::HistericalSmiley:

·
Registered
1,654 Posts
Oh wow they are all so gorgeous! I love them! that was very sweet of Lynn to think of you! And Marj, I can't wait for the T's to grow out their top knots again so I can get more of your bows!!

1 - 19 of 19 Posts