Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner

Thank you Lynn! update post #1

666 views 18 replies 16 participants last post by  Kara 
#1 · (Edited)
The girls got a nice surprise from Awntie Lynn, Lacie, Tilly and Secret. Lynn sent a BOP sweater and made a Halloween dress for Chloe and Noelle. I have to give the girls baths and then i'll post pics of them in their dresses. Thank you Lynn that was just so sweet and quite a surprise.

Here's a picture of the wonderful bowtie that she made Riley and the beautiful bows that Marj made. Also included was this wonderful card, i just love the 2 malts on it.

See less See more
#13 · (Edited)
They were made to match the Hello Kitty bows that Marj made and that I sent with the dresses. There is also a bow tie for Riley.

Can't wait to see the everyone in their Halloween outfits. :)
OMG, i'm glad that you posted, i didn't even see the bowtie and bows. I threw the box out and made my son go check the trash and lo and behold there is the bowtie and the bows. They are just soo cute and so very thoughtful. I can't wait to get everyone dressed up in their Halloween finery. Thank you again Lynn for the awesome outfits and bowtie. The bows are so cute and Marj has outdone herself yet again.

Fank you Awntie Wynn for the pwessies! Now da mommy is goings to gives us baffs again. :(

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.