Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
3,790 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Aolani and I have been meaning to post pics of his raffle prize, but since he was away he couldn't take some until now. Freshly bathed and with nothing but warm gratitute for Mary H. We love the latop bag though it's a bit too big for Aolani so I may just have to use it instead :HistericalSmiley:

Below is my little model (with the Donald 'do) showing off the bag and the very last picture is him saying "we love it!"

Attachments

·
Registered
2,327 Posts
Aolani, we're so glad you like your new laptop bag. Now your mom can take your laptop anywhere you go so that you can access all your fan mail. :thumbsup:

Love from Andy, Grace, Timmy, and all the rest of us ... and Mary, too!

·
Premium Member
24,019 Posts
What a great computer bag and you couldn't find a cuter model. Now you need a little bitty computer with a paw pad:) Great prize Mary. :chili:

·
Premium Member
8,623 Posts
I love that bag! I had my fingers crossed that I had the winning ticket.
Aolani looks adorable ! :wub:

·
Registered
5,653 Posts
love the bag n love aolani with his green rugby !!! love the smiling pic at the end too cute !

·
Registered
3,567 Posts
Adorable photos of little Aolani!

The laptop bag is priceless with the maltese head on it! Very unique!

Alexandra :wub:

·
Premium Member
10,319 Posts
Oh, that is a cute laptop bag.........nice prize!!!! Your baby looks darling posing with it too~~~That a great gift Mary!!!:aktion033:

·
Premium Member
11,148 Posts
That's a great bag. Congrats on winning it.:aktion033: Aolani is an adorable little model too, he could sell those you know.:wub:

·
Registered
3,790 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Thank you everyone for your sweet comments about Aolani :)

Aolani, we're so glad you like your new laptop bag. Now your mom can take your laptop anywhere you go so that you can access all your fan mail. :thumbsup:

Love from Andy, Grace, Timmy, and all the rest of us ... and Mary, too!
What a great computer bag and you couldn't find a cuter model. Now you need a little bitty computer with a paw pad:) Great prize Mary. :chili:
Haha Mary and Susan! Don't worry, I've been looking for a laptop for Aolani since he always tries to use ours but everytime I go to the store, they don't have the one we're looking for. LOL, I'm actually talking about a little plush laptop that I've seen online and a store in NYC carries it, but so far each time I go they don't have it and say I should just order it online, but I won't give up! Well at least until X-mas :)

1 - 19 of 19 Posts