1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,210 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Wook mommy, I got a gift in da mail!

I'm excited!

Help me mommy, what's in it?!

Wook...it's artwowrk fwom Kelly's daughter! Help me open it!

Wook! It's my sissys! Mandy and Josey!

Wook at dis! Cool beans! A picture of me! Says somefing about wub.

Wook! A cookie kit! Mommy make us sum cookies!

Wook! Mommy says it goes on da door...I wub it!

Wook! At awe of da neato stuff! I'm in doggy heaven! A calendar of Maltese puppies, a doggy biscuit kit, a pwetty card fwom Kelly with pics of all her booty-full Maltese, and pwetty art work fowr mommy to put on da wefweigerator, and a squeeaky toy, and a pwetty silber bookmark, and a da door hanger. Yaaaay! :chili:

More pics are coming!!!

·
Premium Member
2,210 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Pweeze, mommy, make sure my chest hair is out and showing forw all da wadies. Wook....at my new cawender!!!! I wub it! It's got pwetty girwls on it!

Wow, my cawender is filling up fast for Januawee aweady!

Mommy, I fink I need a personal secwetawie now!

I eben wike da pwetty bow on da bag, fank you Auntie Kelly!

Wook Josey and Mandy....it's a picture of you!

Josey loves the artwork so much she wanted to gaze at it as she falls asleep! :wub:

Otay folks, dat's all....fanks fowr wooking! It's time fowr me to pway wif my stuff and hab mom bake us some cookies! Fank you Auntie Kelly! We wub you!!!!:wub:

·
Premium Member
15,201 Posts
Pweeze, mommy, make sure my chest hair is out and showing forw all da wadies. Wook....at my new cawender!!!! I wub it! It's got pwetty girwls on it!

Wow, my cawender is filling up fast for Januawee aweady!

Mommy, I fink I need a personal secwetawie now!

I eben wike da pwetty bow on da bag, fank you Auntie Kelly!

Wook Josey and Mandy....it's a picture of you!

Josey loves the artwork so much she wanted to gaze at it as she falls asleep! :wub:

Otay folks, dat's all....fanks fowr wooking! It's time fowr me to pway wif my stuff and hab mom bake us some cookies! Fank you Auntie Kelly! We wub you!!!!:wub:

awwwwwwwwh --- i am just seeing these too... cuteness overload...i think i am gonna stare at these super cute photos for a bit longer:wub: loved them ALL!!!! if I could just squeeze each of them :wub:

·
Premium Member
6,086 Posts
Cody does look like he's in doggy heaven.:blush: He is so excited. I love the gifts. Kelly and the Ts are great Secret Santas! :chili::chili:

·
Registered
1,654 Posts
April, that was my goodie bag for my contest guessing when my puppies would be born! Suzi and Erin (Hunter's Mom) won. My SS gift should be at my SS's house...yet to be revealed! ;)

Suzi, thanks so much for posting pictures. It made Malayah's day hearing that you liked it so much. She owes you a pic of Cody now! ;)

·
Registered
3,790 Posts
WOW! Those are some awesome treats!! Suzi and Cody really lucked out winning these goodies! I LOVE the pic of him wearing his glasses and planning for January - it is too funny and he looks great wearing them. I always enjoy readind your threads - the caption always give me a good giggle, all right, all right, they make me LOL!

·
Registered
3,528 Posts
omgosh!! Cody is ridiculously CUTE in those little glasses and his pull over!!! Kelly and her crew really spoiled him this year!!! Adorable photos!!!

·
Premium Member
24,019 Posts
Really cool gifts Cody. :chili: Aren't you lucky that mommy's a good guesser?:thumbsup: Suzi - I just love that shot with the glasses on. You don't want Cody to have eye strain. :HistericalSmiley: What a love and what great presents from Kelly, especially that drawing from her daughter. Very special indeed.

·
Registered
1,654 Posts
Oh thank you all so much! Malayah is so thrilled that her art "is on the internet" as she said. :wub: She would love to draw for anyone...just send me some pix for her to copy. (I did talk with Kat and asked her permission as she does the Katoons and I in NO way wanted to step on toes...Malayah just love to draw. Of course sweet Kat had no problem with it.) So please if anyone wants a drawing, just PM me some pictures. :)

Also she has a notebook she has been designing fluff clothes in and has asked if I would attempt to make some of her designs. if I am successful, i will have to post some pictures of my little designer and her outfits!!

Suzi, thanks again for entering my contest. Thank you to all who have been supportive and encouraged me. I will post a video soon of the babes. (anyone know of a good video software or website? I have never posted a vid before!)

·
Premium Member
2,210 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
awwwh super adorable pressies :wub: I especially love Malayah's drawing :wub:

Goodness, that Cody is DARLING checking on the pressies :wub: he seems so curious and interested :wub: gotta love his monkey hoodie too - sooo cute

hugs
Kat
Thanks Kat. Cody was really curious and interested. So much so....he forgot about the camera for once! :w00t: So, I found out if Cody receives a gift, he's fine with the camera, but, otherwise, forgeddabboutit. :HistericalSmiley:

What great gifts...Cody you are just darling...I would love to be your secretary:wub:...All the photos are great!!!
Cody: Fank you Mary!

What great pressies, my favorite is the drawing and so sweet of Kelly! :wub:
Thanks Debbie, ours too! I can't believe the detail on the drawing. Amazing. Josey is in her topknot and Mandy is in her bed with Kat's camel. Just like in real life. :thumbsup:

Cody does look like he's in doggy heaven.:blush: He is so excited. I love the gifts. Kelly and the Ts are great Secret Santas! :chili::chili:
Thanks April.

April, that was my goodie bag for my contest guessing when my puppies would be born! Suzi and Erin (Hunter's Mom) won. My SS gift should be at my SS's house...yet to be revealed! ;)

Suzi, thanks so much for posting pictures. It made Malayah's day hearing that you liked it so much. She owes you a pic of Cody now! ;)
Cody would be honored to have a drawing. But, no worries, you guys have already done so much for us! Thank you again so much, we really appreciate your kindness and thoughtfulness, Kelly!

WOW! Those are some awesome treats!! Suzi and Cody really lucked out winning these goodies! I LOVE the pic of him wearing his glasses and planning for January - it is too funny and he looks great wearing them. I always enjoy readind your threads - the caption always give me a good giggle, all right, all right, they make me LOL!
Edith, I think Cody is trying to be like Aolani, since his little sissy is in love with him. lol

·
Premium Member
2,210 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
What great gifts and how nice was that!
Loved your pictures.
Jane, thank you.
How sweet was that of Kelly!

I always LOVE seeing your "kidz" . . .
Awe, thanks Allie! :)
Oh I want a Malayah original!!

Soooo cute. From the adorable fluffs to the adorable gifts. What a fun surprise!
Crystal, thanks. Cody really had fun with it!

omgosh!! Cody is ridiculously CUTE in those little glasses and his pull over!!! Kelly and her crew really spoiled him this year!!! Adorable photos!!!
Thanks Andrea and Bisou! :wub:
Really cool gifts Cody. :chili: Aren't you lucky that mommy's a good guesser?:thumbsup: Suzi - I just love that shot with the glasses on. You don't want Cody to have eye strain. :HistericalSmiley: What a love and what great presents from Kelly, especially that drawing from her daughter. Very special indeed.
Sue, the glasses are from an American Doll, Molly. :blush: Cody wanted to look scholarly for a few poses.
Oh thank you all so much! Malayah is so thrilled that her art "is on the internet" as she said. :wub: She would love to draw for anyone...just send me some pix for her to copy. (I did talk with Kat and asked her permission as she does the Katoons and I in NO way wanted to step on toes...Malayah just love to draw. Of course sweet Kat had no problem with it.) So please if anyone wants a drawing, just PM me some pictures. :)

Also she has a notebook she has been designing fluff clothes in and has asked if I would attempt to make some of her designs. if I am successful, i will have to post some pictures of my little designer and her outfits!!

Suzi, thanks again for entering my contest. Thank you to all who have been supportive and encouraged me. I will post a video soon of the babes. (anyone know of a good video software or website? I have never posted a vid before!)
Kelly, I see Kat just posed an excellent tutorial on posting videos. :)
Thank you! We loved all of the gifts! You really spoiled all of us! I'm checking out all the wonderful recipes in the doggy biscuit kit and can't wait to find a little time this wkend to make some of the goodies. I'm enjoying the beautiful book marker, too. The maltese door hanging is hanging on my office door, so, I can see it all the time. :wub: I'm going to frame and hang the beautiful artwork. The calendar will be hanging in my office, too. Josey and Mandy love the little squeaky toy. :D

1 - 19 of 19 Posts