Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Premium Member
8,116 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
We all have gone through struggles in our lives. However, my struggle was easier because of the love and support, and prayers I received from my SM friends. Thank you, and all my love, Steve.

·
Premium Member
13,437 Posts
Hey, I've been wondering how you're both doing. I was about to send out a search party for Kerry. I'm glad your doing well, it made my day! XOXO

·
Premium Member
24,028 Posts
Yeah, Steve. :chili::chili: Glad you're doing better. You're part of our family and we felt for you. Hope you're doing your PT. :thumbsup: We're such taskmasters here:)

·
Premium Member
5,787 Posts
So happy to hear you are doing well! Praying that you continue to improve! You have quite the lady there in Kerry - very very special lady!

Linda

·
Premium Member
24,178 Posts
Steve we love you, I know many of us have been holding you and your precious Kerry to the Lord. I just want to give you a HUG and thank God for healing you.

·
Premium Member
8,623 Posts
Steve, its good to see you post and I'm glad you're doing so much better.
Big hugs to you and Kerry!

·
Premium Member
10,319 Posts
Hi Steve.....So good to hear from you! We want you around a long time for Kerry. She kind of thinks your very special and we do too!!! Continued sucess and we love you both!! God Bless you Both!!!!

·
Premium Member
20,073 Posts
Steve, I'm so glad you're on the mend. Let me give you a bit of advice here....for the rest of the winter........don't go out on the ice again!!!!...unless you're wearing ice skates.

Take care and stay warm.

·
Premium Member
596 Posts
ahhh

Beautiful wife, new grandson what else can anyone want?

1 - 16 of 16 Posts