Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
2,331 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
The other day I received a package in the mail. I was like hmmmm I didn't order anything. Then I saw the name and was simply amazed it was from Paula(Matilda's and B&B's mommy). I just started crying:crying:...and then I cried more when I read the card and opened the gift:crying 2:. As you can see it was a present for me. Paula I thank you for the wonderful present, I will always cherish her. ...you are so very special to me.. I love you my friend:tender::wub2:.

·
Registered
13,404 Posts
That's a beautiful angel and Mary you're deserving. :)

·
Registered
4,140 Posts
OMG, that is so beautiful. What a sweet and lovely woman Paula is! And Mary, I know how special you are too. :wub:

The other day I received a package in the mail. I was like hmmmm I didn't order anything. Then I saw the name and was simply amazed it was from Paula(Matilda's and B&B's mommy). I just started crying:crying:...and then I cried more when I read the card and opened the gift:crying 2:. As you can see it was a present for me. Paula I thank you for the wonderful present, I will always cherish her. ...you are so very special to me.. I love you my friend:tender::wub2:.

·
Premium Member
Sandi-- w/Kitzel (Kitzi) & Lisel (Lisi)
17,980 Posts
From one angel to another!

·
Premium Member
24,178 Posts
Mary your a very special friend, God sends angels around us ,we just need to open our eyes and hearts and see them, I did, I am blessed to call you my friend. I love you my friend. Merry Christmas

·
Premium Member
8,623 Posts
I just saw Debbie's post and her angel and now here's another angel that has to be one of the most beautiful I've seen! The angels are truly beautiful but the thought behind them makes them priceless. Actually I think Paula's priceless too. Mary, I love your angel! What a sweetheart you and Paula both are. :wub:
You post and the sweet gift is making me feel more like its Christmas.

·
Premium Member
24,028 Posts
Mary - I too saw Debbie's post and that beautiful angel, and now another so deserving SM Auntie is getting one from our dear Paula. What a wonderful message and physical reminder of the goodness in people and the world. :heart:I know that Angel will look over you and travel with you to your new home.:wub:

1 - 15 of 15 Posts