Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Premium Member
8,521 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I received the most beautiful Angel and a lovely card from Paula last week. :heart: The Angel will be placed in a special place in my home so that when i look at it i will always think of you Paula and the wonderful friendship we have. I feel very blessed to have you for a friend. I love you my friend. :hugging:

·
Premium Member
24,019 Posts
Debbie - what a beautiful Angel.:wub::wub: Both the sculpture and our own angel Paula for all her prayers to so many of us. Paula - that really is one of the prettiest angel statues I've ever seen...just such a flowing, serene feel to her. A lovely gift to and from a lovely person. :hugging:

·
Premium Member
17,455 Posts
Sigh!
Paula you truly are an angel!

·
Premium Member
24,173 Posts
Debbie you know how much I love you and cherish our friendship, God places angels around us, we just need to open our eyes and see them, I opened my eyes, you are a blessing to me. Merry Christmas my friend

·
Premium Member
8,623 Posts
Debbie, that has to be one of the prettiest angels I've ever seen! She's just beautiful and the thought behind her makes her priceless. That was so sweet of Paula and a wonderful gift from a wonderful person. :wub:

1 - 13 of 13 Posts